Chapter three: I love your smile

"This is your room" he said. I smiled at him "t-thanks" I don't talk very loud so I'm surprised he heard it. "welcome. I'll lent you get your stuff together." he smiled and walked out.

I started hanging up my clothes and putting my posters up. I took out all my stuffed animals and placed them on my bed. I really need to go shopping.

I awkwardly walked downstairs and stood there. "You can sit you know" Ashley laughed. I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest. "Were going shopping today" CC smiled. I let out a sigh of relief. CC laughed. Everyone ready? I nodded yes and there was a bunch of "yeah" "yes" "sure" "okay". All the guys got up and I followed them to the car.

I was awkwardly squished between Andy and Ashley. It was weird because Ashley was telling Andy that superman is better than batman and Andy was arguing that batman is better than Superman. I giggled. It was funny to see two grown men arguing about something so ridiculous.

We pulled into lows. I noticed that the mall was right beside it. I hope we go to it though. I need more clothes. I got out of the car after Ashley. I'm a Purdy girl. I'll admit it.

I put my earphones in and played Blush by Jeffree Star. I sang along, thinking I was being quiet. By the time the song was over we were in lows and I heard faint clapping. I snatched my ear buds out and looked for the attraction. I leaned over to cc. "w-why is everyone c-clapping and l-looking at m-me?" I stutter way to much.

"Because your great!" he answered. I looked at him confused but then I realized that I had sang to loud and blushed. "u-uh..." I couldn't sat anything. I was to embarrassed. We picked out a few things for my room. Luckily afterwards we walked to Hot Topic. In there was a boy. A BEAUTIFUL boy. I blushed and looked away because we made eye contact.

I gave the guys my sizes and they scattered. He walked my way. "Hey" he smiled. "I l-love your s-smile'' I noticed what I said and I covered my mouth and blushed. "thanks I love your face." he smirked. My cheeks got hotter. "th-thanks" I stuttered again... Fuck up... "so.. can I have your number?" he smirked again. Damn that smirk... WAIT! Did he just ask me for my number.?!?! "u-uh yeah.." I gave him my number.

''Thanks."he smiled. So.. You doing anything tonight.?" I nodded no. Why is he being so... friendly?. "yes you are" he smirked again. "w-what?" I didn't understand... "Me. You. Tonight. Seven o' clock. Restaurant." He smiled and walked off before I could say anything. We didn't even know each others names... Ashley came over to me and noticed I was staring into space and smiling.

"You have a date." he smirked. We've gotten really close. "W-what? Me? no never." I smirked at him. I don't stutter as much with him. Nor am I as awkward. "I'm doing your hair." He ignored my little sentence thingy. "You can't tell CC" I answered. "Tell me what?" I heard cc's voice behind me. "n-nothing.'' I said. ''she has a date tonight.'' Ashley smirked. ''What?!?! with who.?!?!'' Did I mention he's my dad.? No? didn't think so. This is gonna be.... great?

++++†††****

Hai!
Laney here!
Rate, Comment, Follow!
LOVELY PANDAS =3
Lmao
follow @wattpad_black_tears
that's the insta ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^