SIETE.

KISS & TELL
" happy isn't the word ! "
EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" happy isn't the word ! "EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

RORY HADN'T SPOKEN to Hannah since 'the Justin incident' as she had found a manufactured friendship with a second new Liberty transfer. Her name was Jessica and Rory had spoken to her once or twice. The blonde couldn't lie and say that she was slightly jealous that Hannah had moved on quickly, so she was determined to get her to come crawling back.

The stars seemed to align for Rory during communications class. Mrs Bradley was continuously going off on tangents about God knows what and the students in her class were becoming extremely bored. It was half way through picking off the baby pink nail polish on her pinkie when Rory noticed the paper being passed between the jocks on the table opposite her.

She stretched in her seat and kicked the back of Zach's leg. He turned around at the contact and all Rory had to do was raise her eyebrows before he was taking the paper from the desk and passing it back to her. It was slightly crumpled and torn but it was still legible.

In messy hand writing, the page was divided into many sections, all with little subtitles that had been underlined. Rory had seen lists like this before but they were never as long. This one spread across an entire sheet and contained the names of the majority of the girls on the cheer team.

Under the title best ass, Hannah Baker's name was scribbled sloppily and under worst ass was Jessica Davis. Rory scanned the paper until she found her name written under best all-rounder, recognising the handwriting to be that of Montgomery De La Cruz. She looked back up at Zach as he smirked at her. He gestured for her to pass the paper back and she did so with a wink. Rory could hear his low chuckle behind her and she smiled.

As Mrs Bradley proceeded to ramble, the list was passed around a few more times until it reached Sheri. Rory was unsure how her friend would react, as her name was not on the list. Sheri scowled and nudged Hannah's seat, passing her the folded paper. Rory slouched in her chair as Hannah read over it. She stormed out of her seat and over to the bin, crumpling up the paper and throwing it in the plastic box.

"What was that all about?" Pratters asked Rory, as he leaned over the desk that separated them.

"A hot or not list." Rory shrugged simply.

"Woah... Let me see it." Pratters replied. Rory got up out of her seat and reached into the bin for the list, which she smoothed down and gave to the needy boy beside her.

"Why is-"

"Shut up Pratters, I'm not your mom!" Rory whispered angrily at him, quietly enough so the rest of the class apart from those close couldn't hear her. She watched Hannah bite the inside of her cheek and frown. Rory rolled her eyes bitterly as she stared in confusion, just like the rest of the class.

short or long chapters ?? xo