𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲

"shhh, he's sleeping!"

—NOT EDITED—

————————————————————————————————

————————————————
————————————————

AFTER another long promotion day, the entirety of nct dream returned to their dorm.

all seven boys were exhausted; jeno, jaemin and jisung already retiring to their rooms.

"renjun, chenle, there's been a meeting called for nct 127. donghyuck and i will be gone for awhile, you two okay through here on your own?" mark called to the two, standing at the door with donghyuck by his side. both boys nodded, lazing on the two couches in the living room.

once the door had slammed shut, chenle turned to renjun, yawning. "want to go through to my room?" he suggested, stretching his tired limbs. renjun nodded, traipsing behind the blonde.

as he entered chenle's room, renjun saw him collapsed on his bed, face buried in a pillow. "junnieee, lie with me?" his voice was muffled, but renjun still heard what he said loud and clear. he muttered a quiet "okay," and lowered himself onto the bed with chenle, the younger immediately wrapping himself in renjun's arms.

chenle grasped renjun's shirt tightly, renjun's arms around his waist. tiredness was causing his eyelids to droop, renjun's sleepy expression the last thing he saw before darkness consumed him.

renjun, on the other hand, didn't want to sleep just yet, and decided to just cling onto chenle instead. he rubbed his hand in small circles around his back, soothing the tired boy. the dark circles showing under his eyes showed the lack of sleep he'd been getting, due to their busy schedule since the comeback. it saddened him to see chenle looking so tired, but was glad he was getting decent sleep right now.

in the neighbouring room

jeno had joined jaemin in his room when he'd been called, to see an excited jaemin sitting on the bed.

"you called?" jeno asked, sitting next to the other boy. jaemin nodded enthusiastically, pointing at the wall behind them. jeno raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"renjun and chenle! they're in the same room together! isn't that just adorable!" jaemin exclaimed, his large eyes shining brightly. jeno chuckled at the over-excited boy, unsure of why he was so excited in the first place.

"yes jaemin, just plain adorable. that's why you called me through?" jeno asked, smirking when jaemin blushed slightly.

"well, maybe not just that... i was feeling lonely... would you mind cuddling with me? i'd normally ask renjun, but he's clearly busy." jaemin smiled shyly, surveying jeno's expression. he wasn't necessarily telling the truth, he never cuddled with renjun, he just wanted jeno to say yes.