4

Fatima

Later that night, I didn't get much sleep, I wasn't tired and cause my brother and his obnoxious friends were being way too loud.

Plus I couldn't get my mind off of spooky, the way he looked at me when he came into my room just gave me chills, he was still downstairs with Pablo and the rest of the gang.
I sighed standing up from my bed, I wanted something to take my mind off of everything, Then I heard crying, Rafael, I quickly walked out of my room and into Rafael's room, he was standing up in his crib,his mouth in the form of a pout and his cheeks wet, I picked him up and he wrapped his small arms around my neck.
"Milk?" I asked , he nodded his small little head on my chest and I smiled patting his back as we walked out the room.

I descended down the stairs causing the boys to look at me,
"Did we wake him up?" Pablo asked standing up, Rafael reached out for Pablo I shook my head, my brother took Rafael from me as I continued to the kitchen, spooky sat at the island and looked at me, I rolled my eyes, hoping he would just speak, Why was I thinking like this??

I have Travis, my boyfriend of almost eleven years, why would I ruin that for a cholo with to much baggage? I don't know what I was thinking, I climbed on top of the counter to grab on of his sippy cups from the cabinet.

"you could've just asked me for help" Oscar said coming up behind me, I scoffed and grabbed the cup and climbed down, "I've been doing that for years, I don't need your help" I said, did I hate him? I didn't hate him?
"Why you gotta act like that princesa?" He said grabbing my arm as I turned to the fridge, I yanked my arm out of his grip, "don't touch me EVER again" I said the fire that I felt in my stomach burned so bright I swear.
He smirked at me and rolled his eyes, "and don't call me 'princesa' that's not my name" I said mocking him, as I got the strawberry milk out of the fridge, yeah I hated him.
I really hated him, I poured Rafael some strawberry milk and put the carton back into the refrigerator.
I grabbed his cup and walked back to the living room, I gave Pablo Rafael's cup and sat in the arm chair, I crisscrossed my legs and watched the tv, It was the NBA finals, I was going for golden state and Pablo went for the cavs.

"You know we are gonna win this game right?" I said and Pablo scoffed, "you wanna bet?" One of his buddies asked and I scoffed, "NO!" Pablo yelled and I smiled "never place a bet with Fatima, she always wins" he said shaking his head and I smiled, "let the man bet" my dad said walking in the living room, I got up from my seat and hugged him, "bubba" I said and he hugged me.
putting his brief case on the floor, "how was your day?" He asked pulling away from the hug, "it was good" I said taking his jacket, he nodded and kissed my forehead.
"Papa,these are my friends" Pablo said as my dad took Rafael from Pablo, I scoffed quietly as I put my dad's coat and brief case in the closet, "I'm Oscar sir" spooky said and I giggled at how formal Oscar's name sounded to me.

making my dad turn to me, "what?" He said confused and I shook my head, "nothing just something travis told me earlier" I said as my dad sat in my seat.

I sat on the arm rest and "Travis was here?" My dad asked I nodded "yeah he was here alright" Pablo said and I gritted my teeth at him, he smirked as I turned back to his friend.
"you still wanna bet?" I asked and he nodded, I smirked "I'll bet eighty five dollars that the cavs will take the dub" he said and I smirked "ooo that's pricey" I said and he let out a short laugh, "you scared?" He said cockily and I shook my head, "fine, but don't get hurt when I win" I said as we shook hands, he smirked feeling confident.

"Bad move brotha" Pablo said and my smile grew even wider, as the game went on I kept eying Pablo's friend as the golden state was in the lead, by the end of the third quarter.
he already had his wallet out and he started counting the single bills he had in there and handed me the money, I smiled as my dad high fived me, "Tima can you go get the beer?" My dad asked and I nodded and got up, skipping to the kitchen, I grabbed the pack of Coronas from the fridge and I went to the pantry and grabbed a bag of Doritos, I put the pack of beer on the table and handed my dad one, Rafael fell asleep again and I grabbed him, "I'll be back" I said and carried Rafael up the stairs, I walked to my room and put him on my bed.
I surrounded him with pillows and turned my lights off and closed the door, as I exited my room Spooky came up The stairs, "You following me now?" I asked bitterly, "I'm using the bathroom" he said his phone up to his ear, there was no smirk or slight smile, he just brushed passed me and went to the bathroom.

I wanted to slap myself for being such a asshole to him, WHY DID I CARE SO MUCH?? I literally don't like this dude, so why did I care about how he felt? I shook my head and
went back downstairs and sat in the armrest of the couch, I opened the bag of Doritos and watched the post game highlights as Pablo talked to the guy I betted with about the game, my father was preoccupied talking to one of Pablo's friend about printer paper, my dad, as old as he is and all the alcohol he has consumed, he was still a lightweight when it comes to beer.

My dad stood up, "alright I'm going to bed" he said and I looked at Pablo and cocked my eyebrow, I put my hand up and he did too.
"paper, rock, scissors" I said and I threw down paper and he threw down rock, he smacked his lips in defeat and followed my dad to his room to clean up his puke, "you win at everything?" Pablo's friend asked and I nodded "pretty much" I said and turned back towards the tv.

Thank you so much for 1k!!!!!!I LOVE YOU ALL❤️💚💕💕💘💓💞💝💞💓💗💟💟💓💗💛🧡💜💜🖤🔓🧡🧡🖤🖤💜💜🖤💛💕💘💘💗💟💝💘don't forget to follow me and vote!❤️🧡💚💙💕❣️❣️💘💖💗💔🖤🖤💜💞💝💟💟💞💗💘🖤❣️💕💗💖🧡🧡💛💗💚💗💜🖤💝🖤❤️💖💖💖💙