Episode 3 - Breaking and Entering

A/N: Nagisa's censor is a Seal kind of sound. Imagine that when an astorisk (One of these "*") is in his dialogue.

(Opening plays)

Makoto: Geeze Nagisa, it feels like forever since you drowned Shinji in the deep end and tried to burn down the swim club.

Nagisa: Shinji was a bitch ass poser! Whatever, I did my time! Joined the prison swim team, got out on good behaviour. Ha! Believe that!

Haru: You broke out, didn't you?

Nagisa: Who told you that?

(On the stairs)

Nagisa: Anyway, you hear about the old swim club? They tearin' that sh*t down! We should go check it out! F*cking rage!

Haru: I don't think so.

Nagisa: What?! That's some pussy-ass sh*t, Haru!

Makoto: It might be cool to go check it out before they tear it down.

Haru: No!

Makoto: There's a pooool~

(Haru turns around)

(At the swim club)

Makoto: Man, this place sure brings back memories for me.

(Flashback)

Makoto: Thinks: Oh no, he's hot when he's sad!

(End flashback)

Nagisa: Heh, me too.

(Close up of Nagisa's face, with police sirens, gun shots and yelling in the background)

Nagisa: That's why I brought this! This sh*t will f*ck yo ass sideways!

(Haru tastes some of the white power)

Haru: Hmm.... Choice.

(Inside of the swim club)

Nagisa: (Hallway) This reminds me of prison. (Locker room) This reminds me of prison. (Showers) This reminds me of prison. (Changing room) Ooh, ohh! This definitely reminds me of prison! (Points at a picture)

Makoto: Uh..Nagisa? That's a picture of us as kids.

Nagisa: Oh hey, yeah it is. Heh. Look at that little pimp. He gonna grow up to be a prison-ass mothaf*cka!

(Back in the hallway)

Makoto: Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if we ran into Rin? (Looks another direction) Oh, there he is.

Rin: Yo.

Nagisa: Rin! Oh thank god! I've been rollin' with these honkers and I've just about had it!

Rin: Hey Haru. You still hang out with these losers? Hehaha. I guess you'll never learn.

Haru: You still hang out in abandoned...buildings? (to himself) Got him.

Rin: Let's just skip all the fluff and get to the part where we're shirtless.

Haru: Fine.

(Haru and Rin walk off)

Makoto: Nagisa, he called you a loser.

Nagisa: Ay yo homeboy looks like Shark Week, I ain't messin' with dat.

(At the pool)

Haru: Finally I get some action today. (Takes off his shirt)

Rin: What, you couldn't find a water bottle on the way here to tie you over?

Nagisa: Snap!

Makoto: Guys, you can't do this!

Nagisa: No no, let em do it. If things get ugly I brought some stuff from the old yard they can fight with.

Rin: (Runs to the pool while putting on his goggles) Let's do this!

(Haru and Rin get ready to dive into the pool)

Makoto: (Shines his flashlight on the pool) It's empty.

Rin: (Takes off his goggles) Fine, I didn't wanna hang around you dildos anymore. Speaking of dildos... (Holds a throphy) ..I found this. Pretty sentimental, huh? I'm sure you boys can find some way to use it.

Nagisa: Snap!

Rin: (Laughs as we walks off, dropping the trophy) Ah, dildos. Ha! I slay me.

Nagisa: Yeah you better run! F*cking with my crew!

Makoto: So I can keep the trophy, right? I mean not because of the reasons he said!

(Later)

Haru: (opens his eyes) Rin.... That all feels like a dream.

Makoto: It wasn't a dream! We got arrested for trespassing! We went to jail!

Nagisa: Nah man, we went to holding. There's a big differance.

Haru: Whatever.

Makoto: No whatever! We only got out because Nagisa's friend payed bail!

Nagisa: Oh yeah, now we owe Easter Dave a favour, that is not a position you wanna be in!

Makoto: Guys, this means Rin is back! Maybe he goes to our high school!

Haru: Wouldn't we have seen him around by now? I mean, he is a bipetal shark person.

Nagisa: Oh I think I know how we can find out.

Subtitles: END

Makoto: We're not gonna kill anyone!

Nagisa: Well then I got nothing.