What!?

Naruto:
   I moaned in pain as I sat up slowly trying to look around for 'my' Alpha.

   "OI! TEME WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled as I was finally able to stand up and put on my clothes.

~time skip~

   "TEME!" I yelled again as I looked around the big manor for the guy who owner this place..Sasuke Uchiha...An Alpha wolf who officially became my mate last night.

   "Excuse me sir?" I turned around and saw a butler "Oh thank god! Have you seen Teme? I mean Sasuke?" I asked "Ahh, Master Sasuke? Of course! His having lunch with his family and mate right now" Said the butler "huh? WAIT! WE HAD A LUNCH SCHEDULE WITH HIS FAMILY AND HE DIDN'T TELL! THAT TEME! THANKS WHERE IS THE DINEER?" I asked as I tried making myself look presentable "Umm...go straight then left and then left again, 3 doors up ahead" Said the butler. I nodded and ran as fast as I can with the pain behind me.

~Time skip~

I finally made it "Okay Naru, you can do this!" I nodded encuregingly to myself. I opened the door. I froze when I noticed all eyes on me "Umm.." I looked at the people but my gaze landed on one person Sasuke "H-Hi..." I said "What are you doing here?" I looked at Sasuke in shock "A-A butler told me we were ha-having lunch with your parents" I told him "We?" Asked Sasuke which I just nodded to "I think your missing something Naruto my family and I were having lunch" I nodded "T-The butler said with your mate" I told him "Yes with my mate, dobe" said Sasuke as he pointed to a girl with pretty bubblegum pink hair "w-what?" I asked "Look dobe get out of here okay! And don't ever show your face to me again" I just stared at him frozen in place. I only snapped out of it when I felt arms picking me up. I looked behind me to see security holding me and escorting me outside the mansion gate...