16 - kai

For years, you and Kai had chemistry and people always said, that they'd see you two as a couple and they couldn't help themselves, because the two of you just looked that good together and were that made for each other.

But, then you met Nicholas (A/N – Random name, because I couldn't find the shortened version of your-boyfriend's-name lmao, keep reading), and you fell in love just like you fell in love with Kai. On a daily basis, you heard many things about Nicholas from Kai, how he wasn't good for you, how you could end up with someone better and then, after two years of dating – Nicholas proposed to you.

Kai wasn't happy. "You know, he could wait a little, what if he's not ready, what if he runs away from you at the altar, you don't want that to happen, do you?" He once said, when you showed him the ring.

You scoffed. "Oh please, you're not ready to share me with someone else, are you?"

You were right, he loved you and he didn't want to see, you going to get married to Nicholas instead of him. It should be him, waiting for you at the end of the altar.

The wedding day came and you hoped, that Kai would get his senses right and would just be fine, after giving you a love-full speech of feelings about you the previous day. You prepared and it was time to shine – your father walked you down the aisle, making sure your dress was okay and you felt okay, and that you weren't going to trip.

Nicholas' vows made you cry, he was so genuine about his feelings towards you, but...when his turn to say 'I do' came, there was a loud bang and suddenly, the lights went out. You saw Kai at the end of the aisle, with a knife in his hands as he made sure all the windows and lanterns broke.

"Y/N, wanna run?"