Going Insane Chapter 11

I know that I haven't uploaded for a while now and I am truly sorry but I still have exams on July and it sucks!! I will only go for holidays on August and that is definetely not enough for me. *sigh* Anypoo I hope you enjoy the new chapter and tell me in what way you want this story to go.... Love yua and thanks for following me <3

Oli's p.o.v

I groaned as I felt someone pushing me lightly.

" Oli, wake up" I heard someone's voice yelling at me but I was too damn tired to wake up. I wanted sleep so I turned my back on them to take the hint.

" Oh come on, Oli. You have a date!" Someone said raising their voice with each word.

I groaned again and turn to look at them but I opened only one of my eyelid.

Lights was looking at me. " Wake up sleepy boy" I opened and closed my eyes again and again so my sight can adjust to the light.

" What did you just say?" I said with a harsh voice due to the sleepiness.

" The date, dummy" She smacked me lightly on my arm. " Austin is already downstairs eating breakfast.

"We don't have a date, stupid. We are just hanging out." I said getting up slowly. I felt my body will so weak due to a heavy sleep I had and for the first time after a long time I had a dream not bad memories.

" Do you want me to choose your clothes while you are showering?" Lights said smiling at me.

" Yes, thank you" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. " You can be a sweetheart when you want to be"

She winked at me and went to the wardrobe. She opened it and grabbed a towel, throwing it at me.

" Be quick. We have to get you ready" She said gesturing me to move my ass.

I rushed out of the room and I didn't even notice Austin which resulted me bumbing into him.

'Gosh" I yelped.

" Hey are you okay?" Austin said grabbing me from my arm to check on me. Since I am shorter than him I bumped into his chest which is quite hard.

" Yeah, I am fine. I was just surprised." I said still holding my head where I got hurt.

" Are you going for a shower?" He asked. I looked up to him and he was smiling at me.

" Yep, sorry for walking up late though." I told him.

" It's cool, man. No one is rushing us and we haven't said exact time anyway" He ruffled my hair and for the first time I blushed.

" That's true but... did you just ruffle my hair?" I said with my eyebrow up still shocked.

" Yeah, sorry. It just happened. Don't like it?" He asked me.

" No, it's cool. I was just surprised. No one had ruffled my hair." I admitted.

" Oh. Well you just have to get used to it from now on." He said doing it again.

I touched my head after he ruffled my hair again and looked at him " I guess so. I will see you in a bit" I smiled at him and waved going towards bathroom.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, I heard his door close behind him.

I opened mine and walked in. I thew my towel near the sink and got out of my clothes. I walked into the shower and changed the water into hot. I opened the tab and let the water hit me.

~~~~~~~~

As I got out of the shower, I ruffled my hair with the towel and then I heard barking which startled me a little.

" I forgot that they had a dog" I mumbled.
I put the towel around my waist so it an conver my genitals.

I opened the door and I saw their dog called Basta, running like crazy towards me. He jumped me and grabbed my towel.

" You have to be kidding me" I murmed, glaring at the dog.

"Basta, come on. Let it go! Don't take it off me" I growled.

He was pulling towards him and it made my towel slip from my waist.

" Basta!" I yelled covering my genitals.
" What happened?" Austin walked out of the room due to the yelling and I was so embarrashed.

" Your stupid dog took my towel and run down the stairs" I said quietly.

Austin was directly looking at me, staring me up and down and a shade of pink started covering his cheeks.

"Hm.. yeah.. y-you can take a t-towel from my room" He said still checking me out and when our eyes met, he looked down.

I rushed into his room still covering all the things I should be covering. I closed the door behind me. Since no one was there I didn't have to hide anything and rushed to the wardrobe to find a towel.

I opened and saw a lot of clothes but as I looked down there were some towels. I bent down to see better and I grabbed one which was big one to cover everything.

A glimse of something red grabbed my interest. I moved some towels away to see a red quite big box. My curiosity was quite big but I still respected the personal space of someone. I moved the towels back to their place and at that moment Austin opened the door.

" I got your towel back" He said and as he show my ass exposed and in better view since I was benting down, he turned around immediately.

" Shit sorry" He said smacking his face.

" It's okay. I found a new one to cover my nudiness. Thanks for the help." I said smacking his ass as I walked out of his room and entering mine.

" I don't know what the fuck happened but I heard yells few minutes ago" Lights said as I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

" Well he saw me almost naked. " I said to Lights and threw the towels on my bed and walked towrds the side of my bed with the clothes on top.

" Oh my god. Did he see the size of your dick?" She gasped.

" I believe not but it was quite close to happening. That damn dog. Not funny stealling towels from naked people" I growled and wore my underwear and then my tight black jeans.

" Well, it is an experience too. Why are you embarrashed? You run down a road naked" She pointed out.

" Well, nobody knew me in that neightbor so I don't give a fuck" I said wearing all my clothes now.

" He is your relative so no biggie" She said " Even though he is hot"

" Well I know he is hot but he is a relative and I am still not sure if I am gay. I have to kiss one first" I said wearing my shoes now too.

" Well you can kiss the guy next door" She winked.

" Lights!" I groaned" Not funny anymore. Move your ass I am hungry" I said opening the door. She followed me downstairs and there was still a plate with a croissant.

" Austin bought it for you" She said smiling and sitting opposite me.

" Thoughtful of him" I said and taking a bite.

" Very much. Don't yua think?" She was smirking now.

" That bitch" I thought, taking another one.

----------------------

This scene was on my mind for a while now and I love it. What about you??

I WANT : 40 COMMENTS, 50 VOTES and more lovely fans <3