TASK 1 Hungergames23 entry

Im storm fire, yes storm fire you heard right, odd name? Check. Dont blend in? Check. And totally random? Check. Im from district 5 and really unpopular. I have bright red hair, proboblly why. Anyway today is the reaping in my district and I am dressed to impress with my bright blue dress and sparkly red headband. My lips are rouge red and my skin has been tanned a little. I have my long red hair up in bun with a red pin in it. I stood by my friend Omega and I look to the front of the square.

"Welcome, welcome the time has come to choose one girl and boy for the chance to participate in the one and only writer games" said the gross looking gal on the stage. Eugh did she even use a mirror. Yak! I listened carefully, well as carefull as I was going to, I was too busy shitting myself, I was to scared to talk eventhough riley skinner was trying to talk to me.

"Riley Skinner" the ugly woman screeched. Owh ive gone deaf! Wait wha- no not Riley!

"Ladies now" the ugly woman said, Omega nudged me "Her names Hermia, ha what sort of shit name is Hermia?" Omega snorted "A fucking shit one to match her face" I said and we both giggled.

"Omega Brooks" Hermina screeched.

"No!" I shouted as Omega was shoved forward.

"I volenteer." I shouted making my throat hurt. I ran forward making my hair fall from its bun, my red flats clip cloped on the floor.

"And whats your name?" Hermia asked,

"Storm Fire!" I yelled and a few people clapped, no one is brave enought to volenteer for friends in district so either I had a death wish or I was a true friend.

I have no idea but im in this now, me and Riley was lead off the stage and into the back room. My mind was a battle of emotions, joy and happiness that I wouldnt have to watch Omega starve but remorse sadnes and fear, I was going to die, wasnt I? And whys Riley naked?....