Coorg and its Tibetan Connections

Coorg has always been amongst the top places to visit and relish a serene stay. Enveloped with the bolstering beauty and calmness of nature, this place is an amazing way to plan your weekend and enjoy your living.

Well! How many of you are aware about the magnificent connections Coorg shares with Tibetans?

If you have raised an eyebrow on that, let's make it fun for you!

Yes! Coorg holds an amazing place that is actually called as Bylakuppe – The Hidden Tibetan Town. Its holds the amazing local beauty and art of the Tibetans living in Coorg. With a number of Kodagu Homestay offering relished shelters in Coorg, the exploration to this place becomes equally amazing.

Here, at the hidden Tibet, you can find the Potala Kitchen Family Restaurant offering some of the best momos of your lifetime. Other dishes you can enjoy include- steamed chicken ones, flat noodle soup (thenthuk), and veggie spring rolls.

Actually, this is the best place to learn the basic insights of what the Tibetan people are doing in India.

India and Tibet have always been good conditioned friends, and adding to a little more surprise Karnataka was the first state to invite Tibetan refugees offering shelters.

This is the prime reason behind the major shift of a huge Tibetan community in Karnataka, sheltering themselves in such a hidden town.

Keeping their traditions alive, they are also an active part of Coorg's tourism plans.

Right from the Tibetan markets, stylish and fashionable cultural offers, traditional thanga paintings, and the Bylakuppe temple is one of the best blessings they have. 

Book a stay at any of the hospitable Homestay in Kodagu and explore the world of this highly fashionable and equally supportive community of India.

Visit: http://coorgrahulvilla.com/