He looked at Theo and bowed slightly. "Alpha." He greeted him.

He turned his gaze to Jay and recoiled a little before saying, "Another Alpha? From where?"

Jay chuckled at the doctor's surprise. "Not an Alpha yet. I am Jayden Steel, son of the Alpha of The Imperial Pride Pack." He introduced himself.

The doctor nodded and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Ethan Stevenson."

"Emily's brother." Theo added, holding out his hand for a handshake.
Emily?

Ah, the best doctor in this pack or something? I would love to meet her, she sounds incredible.

Accepting the handshake, Ethan nodded with a smile. I sat down in the chair in front of him, wanting to get it over with. Jay and Theo sat on the two chairs opposite the doctor's desk.

"Okay, so I've looked at your blood test results as well as your CT scan results."

"The CT scan was the X-ray looking one, right?" I asked, remembering it.

"Yes, in the report Dr Oswald wrote that she had difficulty diagnosing your problem so thought it was best to run a CT scan." He replied, reading what was on his computer screen. "The scan will help us diagnose the cause of your shortness of breath, chest pain and other chest symptoms.

I nodded at his explanation "So what are the results?" I asked, my heart rate increasing steadily. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

Ethan sighed and stared at the computer screen as he tapped his pen on the desk looking thoughtful.

Great. Something is wrong with me.

"Well, I'm happy to say you are absolutely healthy." He announced unexpectantly.

Silence.

"There is no problem, Elisia." He elaborated, pointing the results on his screen like I could understand them. When what he said finally registered in my brain, I stood up.

"What?" I exclaimed, closely followed by a yell from Theo. "The hell?"

We looked at each other at that moment, surprised that he unintentially finished my sentence.

"This is good news, Elisia." Jay said frowning and shaking my shoulder. "Why do you look horrified?"

I do?

Well, maybe because that much pain should've been caused by something. I shuddered, remembering how much agony I had to endure that day. How does this make sense?

Theo suddenly stood up, cracking his fingers as he blew out air. "If 'there is no problem', then how do you explain what she went through that day?" He questioned, his eyes narrowing on Ethan. His anger seemed to radiate from him, making Ethan tense up.

"Alpha, please. I assure you, there definately isn't a physical problem." Ethan softly replied, clearly not wanting to anger his Alpha.

"What's wrong with you?" Jay suddenly said, making us look at him. He stood up too and faced Theo with an irritated expression. "The doctor said there is nothing wrong with Elisia, but you're still trying to dig for a problem."

I shook my head at Jay, wanting to calm him down before he says something Theo won't like. Which is basically everything that comes out of his mouth.
Jay ignored me and carried on. "Ethan is the doctor here, not you. So stop interrogating him with your annoying temper and trust his opinion as the health care provider."

Theo looked eerily calm as he walked past me and stood in front of Jay.

Waves of anger, annoyance and frustration hit me like a slap in the face, making me look down in confusion. These weren't my emotions, but his. I looked back up at Theo, who was unaware I could feel his emotions through the mate bond.