t h i r t y t h r e e

The cold was still creeping outside, adding to the darkness caused by the lack of sunshine. It was too early for the sun to wake up but it was the perfect time for Ivar and Eira to strike and surprise Jarl Bjarke and his men.

While everyone was asleep, Eira and Ivar woke up next to each other. Ivar was first, his eyes admiring the view in front of him. A little smile appeared on his face as he remembered all that art in England. Eira was possibly the most beautiful art he's ever seen and he couldn't get enough of her.

Eira slowly opened her eyes to find Ivar watching her. Her hand immediately slapped her face, covering it. "Don't look at me," she said.

"I'm not," he mocked her.

"Yes, you are."

"I couldn't help it," he admitted.

Eira slowly took her hand off her face, her eyes searching for his. She bit her lip when her eyes slipped down on his lips. Then she quickly gave him a peck and turned around. Her hands grabbed the hem of the blanket, pressing it against her chest. She got up, the cover hiding her whole body.

Ivar was still laying there, half naked. The other blanket was covering him from the waist down. He looked like a god, so beautiful yet so untouchable. Not for Eira, she could touch him as much as she wanted and just that thought made her shiver, her forehead slightly sweating.

She looked over. Ivar was still looking at her, his eyes intensively watching her every move. A small smile appeared on her face as she turned around, her back facing him. She dropped the blanket to the floor. Ivar gasped for air from the view in front of him. He immediately bit his lip to stop the sound coming from his mouth.

Eira looked over her shoulder. Their eyes met for a few seconds. Ivar raised his eyebrow. He tapped with his hand on the bed. For a second Eira hesitated.

"We need to get ready, remember?"

"We still have a time," Ivar totally ignored the fact that it maybe was an hour or so till the sun came up.

Eira swallowed. "We better hurry up, then." She licked her bottom lip. "Close your eyes."

"No," Ivar refused.

"Close them," Eira persisted.

"No. I want to see you," he said.

Eira rolled her eyes, bending over to grab the blanket from the floor. Ivar was gasping for air again, making Eira realize she shouldn't have bend over. Her cheeks were red as a tomato, she swiftly covered herself with the blanket.

When she turned around, Ivar's eyes were wide open and so was his mouth. He saw way more than Eira intended for him to see. Her eyes caught something else. Ivar obviously liked the view because his body reacted to it. His bulge was now almost twice the normal size, lifting up the blanket.

Eira bit the inside of her mouth. Her lips separated. Ivar noticed what she was looking at and he smiled, showing his teeth. "You coming?" He asked her, his eyebrow raised.

Eira snapped out of her glare. She nodded. She jumped on the bed, still holding the blanket. Then she slowly sat on Ivar. The only thing that was separating their skins from touching was the blanket between them.

Ivar slowly grabbed the hem of Eira's blanket. He pulled it down, revealing her bare chest. His right hand then grabbed her breast. "Come closer," he ordered.

His lips brushed her nipple, which made Eira moan. His hot tongue then licked it, following his lips sucking on her nipple while his other hand grabbed her by her ass. Eira tilted her head, breathing quickly.

Her whole blanket was now gone and with a little movement so was the blanket that covered Ivar's bottom part. She could now easily sit on his cock and ride it but she didn't. She wanted to tease him.

Eira started to rub herself against his length, causing Ivar to moan. "Eira," escaped his lips. She began to move quicker. "Say it again," she whispered into his ear, making him shiver.

"E, E, Eira!" He screamed. She stopped moving. Her hand grabbed his face, connecting their lips. Ivar lightly bit her bottom lip. "You think you have a power over me?" He whispered into her mouth.

His hand then quickly travelled down over her belly to her crotch. Eira gasped for air, as Ivar's finger rubbed against her clit. "Say my name," Ivar smiled.

"No," Eira refused, the air stuck in her lungs. Ivar started to move his finger in a circular motion. Eira's whole body was shaking. "Say. My. Name."

"Ivar!" She screamed as few drops of sweat ran down her back.

Ivar's hand then took his member, sliding up and down. Eira lifted up her whole body, her right leg moving slightly to the side, making a better access for Ivar. As much as he wanted to feel her already, he teased her one more time. He didn't enter her, he just slightly brushed over her labia, back and forth.

"Ivar!" She screamed again, not able to wait one more second.

Ivar smiled and his tip slowly entered her. Eira moaned, her back arching. Ivar's hands grabbed her by her ass, slowly letting her go down, his whole length disappearing inside of her.

With a faster speed, they both climaxed at the same time. Before Ivar pulled out, they kissed passionately as if that was the last step to the perfect intercourse.

Eira laid down next to him. Her chest moving up and down fastly. It felt as that was the something she needed to fill her with energy. She wasn't exhausted as one would expect but otherwise.

She sat up, her legs falling over the edge of Ivar's bed. "We really need to get ready now." Ivar didn't answer. He sat up too.

After half an hour they were ready, both dressed in a leather from head to toe. Eira fixed Ivar's braids before they left the hut.

It was right on time because their group of men with Bjorn was waiting by the forest. "Finally!" Bjorn said, a smile on his face.

Ivar crawled behind Eira. "What took you so long?" Bjorn asked.

Eira's cheeks turned slightly red. Ivar calmly answered. "Preparation."

"We all heard your preparation," Bjorn said out loud and all the men agreed, laughing.

Eira's cheeks were now burning from the inside. Her jawline was tensed, her eyes were looking down. It felt like she got caught doing something bad. Like when she was younger and her parents caught her stealing strawberries from the bowl they had prepared for gods. It felt the same but this time she wasn't doing anything wrong and her parents were dead. She looked up, her eyes full of hatred. Few men noticed and made a step back.

"Our men are in positions. We need to get to ours." Ivar ordered and everyone grabbed their swords, shields, axes and knives.

Eira was standing still, not a single inch of her body moved. Ivar looked up to see her face. This wasn't the woman he just spent the whole night with. This was the girl he met in the forest; wild, angry and thirsty for blood.

"Eira?"

Nothing.

"Eira?" He said again, this time his voice was stronger.

She snapped out of it. Her eyes slipped down to see Ivar. His icy blue eyes were looking for an answer.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I want to see him dead."

Ivar nodded in understatement. He then gave her his favourite blade. Eira took it, brushing his thumb and placing it behind her belt. She bent over, her eyes seemed softer. "I lov-," Ivar didn't let her finish the sentence.

"Don't say it like that."

"Like what?"

"Like a goodbye." Eira's eyes avoided Ivar's. She looked to the side. His hand grabbed her chin, turning her head to face him. "This isn't a goodbye." Ivar was nodding the whole time he was saying that sentence as if he was trying to convince her.

She smiled. "No, it isn't."