CHAPTER VI: SOME SORTA WAKANDA STUFF

A/N
Sorry about the wait for this one. The prophet in my religion challenged the youth (12-18) to go on a social media fast. I don't have an Instagram or whatever, so I went off YouTube, Pinterest, and Wattpad. I would've wrote a lot, but doing what your religious leaders tell you to do is good. Also, I am going camping next week, so no Internet, no Wattpad. I'm terribly sorry and will update as much as I can when I can. Thank for understanding, I'll write when I can, and I'm sorry for all of the delays!

Nico's POV

Nico stayed sitting in his little corner of the room. New people. One was a huge fangirl. Why talk to people? People are just...people. The problems of being anti-social.

Jason was fine. T'Challa, Leo, Shuri, and Jason were ranting about some sorta Sokovia Accords. From what it sounded like, the UN was a bunch of trash here (probably was trash back in his world too). He heard stuff about Captain America, Iron Man, and Bucky Barnes (who was Bucky Barnes?).

The bodyguard woman, Okoye, Nico thought, stood nearby Nico.

"Not talkative?" Okoye asked.

"Not really. No one wants to be around the son of Hades."

"Hades?"

"God of the Underworld. Not very popular."

"You should not let your father define you."

"Well, for one, I can summon the dead with Happy Meals and usually hang out in the Underworld, and for another, Hades is all anyone will ever see in me."

"You cannot control their fear, only they can. Control your own fear." Okoye said. She started walking away, but stopped midstride. "Give the dead Starbucks, not Happy Meals. I have a feeling the dead want some good coffee." Okoye walked away with a smile.

"Oookay?" Nico said.

T'Challa stopped what he was doing and looked at a bracelet he wore. So did Shuri and Okoye.

"You guys too?" T'Challa asked as they put there bracelets together to make a hologram showing a man dressed in blue Wakandan clothing.

"W'Kabi?" Shuri said.

"My love, Princess, your Highness," the hologram, W'Kabi said. "My men found something in the surrounding jungle."

"What is it?" Okoye asked.

"A heart shaped herb."

Leo fell out of his chair. "What?" he said.

"What is a heart shaped herb?" Hazel asked.

"It's what made T'Challa the Black Panther," Jason said.

The three Wakandans continued talking. Nico wasn't really into comic book movies, but this herb seemed important. Important enough to make Leo fall out of a chair. The Wakandans were surprised as heck and were getting ready to find W'Kabi.

"Stay here for now. I'll come back in a flash. If a white guy happens to come, don't tell him that Bucky Barnes is here, okay?" Shuri said.

"Okay! I got ya!" Leo said. With that the Wakandans ran off.

"Who is Bucky Barnes?" Nico asked.

A/N
Second A/N in one chapter! Again, sorry for the delay. I can't write anymore until Friday MT because I'll be camping and there is not Internet in the middle of the mountains. Also sorry for the shortness of this chapter. This chapter is kinda filler until you get to the juicy stuff.

To make up for being gone and all, I'm writing a book of MCU one shots that will be published when it is all completed, not by chapter. Tell me if you like that idea. It might be a while though cuz theres gonna be like 30 one shots. I also want to make a Clone Wars fanfic and a LOTR fanfic. I don't have a plot for either yet so feel free to comment ideas. Thanks for understanding!