Chapter 26: Willow

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" I screamed shooting up trying to get the spiders off of me. "Get what off" Angel asked confused kneeling down next to me "the spiders" looking down I saw nothing but my soaked clothes. "What's going on" my body was on this stone ground and I was surrounded by blood and water. "OH SHIT DID I KILL SOMEONE" someone behind me started laughing. "You didn't kill anyone, are you okay" his words had a hint of anger and concern in them. "I mean I would love to know why I'm soaking wet but besides that I'm fine" he bent down and pulled me into him. "I never want to lose you again" his words confused me. "What are you talking about" Stella looked at me completely confused. "Thana you died" huh "what do you mean I died, I'm immortal" one of us got something wrong and it isn't me.

      "What do you remember" nothing important "laying on Alex" I assume by the way they're all looking at me that isn't a good thing. "Thana that was two days ago" damn talk about amnesia. "So you don't remember drowning or burning" deng I went to Hell already and didn't even get a tour, assholes. "So what happened to me" damn now I feel bad. "The original Beta of my Pack, Kilias, he was my uncle" something tells me this isn't going to end well. "He wanted to be the Beta more than anything but he couldn't" I always wondered why this Pack had no Beta. "He was born a Witch so it was forbidden to let him be Beta" discrimination much. "He grew up bitter and when he was old enough he left the Pack" well I mean I would have left as well if that's what happened to me, I did leave. "For years I searched for my brother but I could never find him until you showed" Ace told me. "The day you entered our territory a note was sent to me" of course I had something to do with this. "What did the note say" I asked. "What shall rise will fall, things has changed and so have I" of course it would say that.

      "That still doesn't explain what happened to me" growling Jackson punched a hole in the wall. "IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, ALL OF IT" Ace pulled him back away from me as his eyes started glowing a fury red. "Jackson calm down" I stood up and walked up to him telling Ace to let him go. "Why don't you tell me what's really bothering you" well I mean of course that was bothering him but he seemed distant when he looked at me. Jack turned his back to me and sighed "No" no "what do you mean no" I asked walking around him so I was looking him in the eyes. "Don't ever tell me no after some shit like this happens, understood" mate or not I deserve to know. "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, WELL GUESS WHAT THANA I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU BUT NOW I CANT AND NOW WE HAVE TO MATE WHICH I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW SCARED YOU ARE OF TRULY LOVING ME, WE DONT MATE, YOU DIE" what. "IM NOT SCARED OF FUCKING LOVING YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT SHIT, I LOST THE ONLY PERSON I CARED ABOUT THAT WASN'T MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF WHO AND WHAT I AM AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY IM SCARED OF LOVING YOU, IM NOT SCARED, IM PISSED OFF BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOUR TOO MUCH IN LOVE TO REJECT ME AND IF YOU DON'T, YOU DIE,DO YOU GET THAT, YOU DIE FOR GOOD, EVERYONE I LOVE DIES OR ENDS UP SUFFERING BECAUSE OF ME, MAYBE THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF I WAS DEAD, AND SO WOULD YOU" turning around I walked out of whatever room we were in and slammed the steel doors behind me so hard they broke in half. "Well look what we have here" someone spoke from behind me. Turning around I gasped at what I saw.

      "What are you doing here" it was a Willow. Willows were like Seer's, they could see things no one else could and If you ever meet one it isn't good. "I have advice" he has advice "about what" he gave me a soft smile. "He chose you over his own life, don't be the selfish one who lets their own thoughts get in the way of what they truly want" please not this again. "I understand that you went through hell and more throughout the short time you've been alive but its nearing the end of your high school days, you will soon have responsibilities and priorities, that's not something you'll be able to handle alone" taking a step closer to me he whispered into my ear. "On the day of your Coronation do not go" he pulled back and I tilted my head. "Why not" he sighed "your Pack will be attacked and many will die, but they won't be the only ones who die if you go, I want you to leave, go to New York, you'll be safe there" he started to pull away but I grabbed him. "Why are you telling me this, Willows aren't supposed to tell us these things" he smiled and hugged me. "Your father was an amazing ruler, he loved everyone with a passion and when he met your mother he was and even better mate, I always looked up to my little brother much like the way your siblings look up to you. Sadly I was the only sibling who felt this way about my dear brother. Do well to stay safe my dear" and with that he disappeared. "No way"

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*