"We're back!" A deep voice calls, one that belongs to Alex.

Shoot.

I roll out of Adam's grip and jump up from the bed. Adjusting my outfit, I strut up the stairs over to where Alex and Niall have joined the villa.

With them are two girls, Georgia and Rosie.

"Hey, we didn't really meet did we?" Rosie greets me first. "I'm Rosie."

"Ella." I smile, giving her a quick hug.

"I heard so much about you on the date." She smiles, moving to give Hayley a hug. Rosie is gorgeous, maybe a little intimidating, but gorgeous.

Being introduced to both girls, I immediately drift over to where Alex and Adam are having a chat by themselves.

"Talk of the minx." Adam nods his head towards me as I trundle over to the kitchen in my heels. Pulling down my dress a little, I walk over beside Alex. "I'll leave you two for a sec."

Adam walks away and I look up to Alex with a puzzled expression. "You were talking about me?"

"Only good stuff." He comments, but when I give him a frown, "I promise. I missed you."

"You're so cheesy. How was your date?"

"Yeah, it was good." He answers. "Don't worry. I didn't kiss her like Niall did."

"Niall kissed Georgia?" I gasp.

In the bedroom ...

"Goodnight Islanders!" Hayley calls over the bedroom, and as on routine, we all tuck ourselves under the covers.

"Come here you," Alex whispers to me, taking his hand and placing it on my waist. Pulling me into his chest, I shut my eyes and enclose myself in his warmth.

"Ell, earlier Rosie told me that Adam had been flirting with you?"

"Oh."

Why would she say that?

"I think it's just in his nature," I speak, placing a hand on Alex's chest. "I promise you it's nothing to worry about."

Alex puts on a sexy smirk. His eyes are full of mischief all of a sudden. "Prove it."

He flicks his eyes between my lips and my eyes, and his head shuffled closer. "Just kiss me." I giggle, leaning in. Kissing Alex softly, he takes a hand and laces it in the hair that's fallen over my face.

"I'm so glad I met you, Ella."

The next morning ...

"So how was last night?" Eyal asks me, pouring himself some cereal. "Anything between you and Alex?"

I blush. "We might have had a cheeky kiss."

"No way! Go on mate." Eyal heckles to himself, nodding with a smirk.

Just then, my phone buzzes, and I pull it from my pocket to see a text.

"I've got a text!" I call. "Girls, today you will compete to see who has the most girl power! #WomenOnTop #WonderWomen."

At the challenge ...

The girls and I run into the challenge area all dressed in our superwoman costumes. The first challenge is that we have to smash a watermelon with our bums. Samira won the first round and Kendall won the next. I go up against Rosie and Hayley.

Positioning my watermelon, I squat down facing away from the boys. Once Adam has counted down, we all bounce up and down on our melons to try and break them.

"Come on Ella!" Adam's voice calls.

Looking beside me, Rosie has cracked her melon, and it isn't long until I've cracked mine too. I bounce on top until it falls apart, and Adam declares me one of the winners.

"Ella, pick a boy to defend for the second for the second challenge."

"I'll pick, Eyal." I pick as he is the shortest. Eyal is tied to the wall, and I have to stand and defend him from balls of slime.

Alex stands up first with a slimeball and aims it low and soft, trying not to hurt me. I pat it out of the way. Niall and Wes go next and I defend them. Finally, Adam steps up and throws a slimeball fast and hard. Completely misjudging it, he throws and it hits me straight in the arm.

"Careful Adam." Alex warns him, watching as I hold my arm.

Watching Kendall, Samira and Rosie take their goes, Rosie is eliminated in the second round leaving myself, Samira and Kendall.

"In this round, a boy will be chosen at random and tied to the floor. The girls will be tied on top of them. The girl has to untie the both the boy and herself, and then kiss the boy to declare them the winner." Adam reads.

"So, Samira has been paired with Alex. Eyal has been paired with Rosie, and Ella is with me!" Adam reads. He places the cue card on the desk and struts over.

Not long after, Adam is tied to the floor and I'm tied up above him so my bum is beside his face.

A horn sounds, and I struggle to undo the knots on my hands. My hands fray from the rope burn, but Samira and I are in the same position. We both untie our hands and our boy's legs at the same time.

Turning around to untie my hands, Adam is staring at my arse and then back up at me. "I can't complain about the view."

I feel like shouting at him for checking me out, but I just end up blushing immediately. Untying my hands, I jump up from Adam's body and grab the key for his handcuffs.

Samira and I are tied again with Kendall falling behind. I manage to slide the key into Adam's handcuffs and unlock Adam's hands. He jumps up, and before I can do anything, Adam pulls me into his body and kisses me.

He's passionate and a little rougher then when Alex kisses me, buts it's different. I pull away before he can catch me in his magical kiss, and everyone applauds.

But all I can feel is Alex's jealous glare.

—————

The truth or dare game will be in the next chapter tomorrow afternoon at around 5 pm as I will make a whole chapter of it Xx