thirteen

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

AFTER SPENDING THE REST OF THE DAY at the quarry all of us were tired and wanted to sleep

"We should have a sleepover" I suggest walking back to my Camero

"Fine" De rolls his eyes and gets in his car with Hakeem," but girls sleep upstairs and boys sleep downstairs" He glared at Sweet Pea

"I don't wanna hear yall fucking all night long" Keem agreed

"Works for me either way, I like girls" Toni shrugged whilst chuckling while taking off on her bike. I was about to get into my car and drive off with everyone else but Sweet Pea stopped me.

"Princess we need to talk"

I got butterflies in my stomach as he lightly pushed me up against my car whilst holding my waist, "What is it Sweetums?"

He took a deep breath using one of his hands to run his fingers through his dark hair "I like you a lot and I don't know what we are right now if we're just friends that kiss and make out or something more" he continued but struggled to find the right words.

Awe he's nervous

"Are you trying to be my boyfriend Sweetums?" I raised my eyebrow while crossing my arms

"If that's what you want me to be baby.." Sweet Pea said in a low tone getting closer to my face. He pulled me by my belt loops before kissing my neck lightly causing me to moan ever so slightly. "I want everyone to know you're mine" He whispered sending chills throughout my body

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed his lips on mine. I grabbed his face lightly as I put my lips against his. The kiss was passionate and gave my body this warming sensation. As we continued to kiss Sweet Pea's hands travled down my waist to my ass while squeezing it. I moaned again but louder this time, he took this advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirled together in sync as he picked me up and sat me on back bumper of my car.

I was I really about to fuck this man outside? I meaaaann no one is around and it could be something to say I've done before.

Sweet Pea moved from my lips and kissed me down to my neck and brests leaving love bites all over my chest and neck. For some reason everything felt intensified and his touch drove me crazy. We made out some more before he slowly pulled away looking at me with a grin on his face. "You're so beautiful" He smiled kissing me one last time before helping me off of the car, "We should get back before the others notice"

Guess no wilderness sex today

"I'm sure they'll notice" I said pointing out all of the hickies me left on me. He looked at me admiring his work before sayig, "I've give you my shirt before we get inside.

ANTOINETTE

"Its taking them a while to get here" Leo said opening the fridge pulling out milk for his cereal