Vixen (boyxboy)

Through Vixen's teary eyes, the ravens towering above him a hurricane depicted,

As they flew in a circle, through mischievous eyes mocking the hero defeated.

Looking around, Vixen couldn't help but spasm in horror as he took in the sight.

Black feathered birds were eating policemen alive, the men couldn't even put a fight.

The one to have caused this was walking away, without as much as a glance at the chaos.

His long, black coat dancing in the wind while he stepped, not presenting a trace of pathos.

Citizens referred to the nameless man as Crow, and that is what he always will be.

A dark, soulless being, that when present only misfortune can guarantee.

Vixen's eyes then closed, his other senses sharpening from the lack of vision.

He could now hear the evil creatures hoarsely laughing at his inferior position.

The stormy wind carried the irony smell of fresh blood to the hero's nose.

It was the last thing he breathed before he drowned in his own liquid of colour rose.

<><><><><><><><> 

[[[IMPORTANTNESS]]]: Vixen is a male. You'll see why he's named Vixen in a... few... (lot) of chapters.

[[[details]]]: so, as you can see to the right, there's an image of Vixen, blindfolded, with black feathers falling around him. Please note that I didn't randomly choose that image for this! Can you get the meaning behind it? Dedication to who does *damp, wobbly fireworks pew-pew around*

To those that have read Vixen before I delelted it, a long while ago... um... hi, how's the dog doing, siblings are fine? Cool, don't fucking spoil shit or I'll stomp on their toes.