Chapter 51.2, The trade

A/N: Is now a bit late to warn you guys this book has some swearing? Lol, I forget some of y'all are a bit younger and precious and innocent

A/N: Is now a bit late to warn you guys this book has some swearing? Lol, I forget some of y'all are a bit younger and precious and innocent. Sorry not sorry. 

PS: Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW me!

"Welcome, Amber Marigold," Xavier says. Poison leaks from every syllable with those green eyes - showing off a much more sinister message.

"Fuck off," I reply.

"I simple 'hello' would suffice," Xavier says in deadpan. 

I hear someone tuning in on my hidden microphone as my discreet earpiece  goes a little snowy for a second. I hear the guys in the background. And then Calvin's voice saying: 'Stay focused.'

We all decided it was best to stay communicated with the earpiece and microphone that's hidden by my boob. I had Calvin hide that last one.

"Where's Lynch?" I ask - trying my very best to not rip open another slit and kick Xavier's teeth in right now. If Lynch so much as has a scratch, I will make this suit-wearing devil wish he was never born.

Xavier sighs and straightens himself up - making me feel tiny with his tall, proud frame. I'm guessing he might even pass Owen and Blake. "The boy is alive. I'm having someone bring him out as we speak," Xavier says.

"You better hope he is," I growl.

The cold night air nips at my exposed skin - making a little shiver go through me since I'm wearing a dress that has a lot of open skin.

"You cold?" Xavier smiles.

"Not nearly as much as you," I shoot back.

"I live for these comebacks you have, Amber Marigold," Xavier chuckles.

"Whatever," I grumble.

And then I see him. I nearly run towards Lynch as some nurse pushes him out in a wheelchair. There are tubes connecting him to some drip and an oxygen tank pushed out with him. He's so pale and blue, I have to wonder if he's really alive. And with the lack of hair, my heart breaks all over.