" let's leave, shall we"

'It's just a simple four word Joonmyun what the hell is wrong with you' I shouted to myself while getting drag out of my own house. 'well maybe it's not about his word but his tone' I again thought

When we're out of the house. He let go of me and enter his car, about to leave.. But even before Kris came out of the door to get me I open the door of the passenger seat and get inside the car, I also dont know what I'm doing but there's something about this man that make me do things I dont understand.

"what the—"

"just drive"

I look at the door and saw Kris came out looking for where we are

"hurry he's here"

I said tapping his arm, I look at him and damm, he remove his mask and I saw how handsome he is, he looks like an angel without wings, look so innocent and cute yet has a gun in his hand.. I feel like my world stop..

"get out"

I came back to my senses when I hear him in his commanding tone said that two words but I just narrow my eyes on him and firmly said

"No"

He look at me with unbelieving look and shift his gaze in front, maybe realizing that he's just wasting his time and the longer he stay here the greater the chance he get caught so he flick the key in the ignition and maneuver to get out of this place.

I let out a sigh of relief when my house is no longer in my sight and look at the road in front of me, I feel him look at me, maybe confused on why the hell I feel relief getting out of my house and coming with a complete stranger with a gun who plan on killing his husband. He think am weird of course.

"stop looking at me like that I have my reasons "

I said, it's true though....

For four years I'm with Kris I never been happy I try to file a divorce but he just get mad at me and beat me up, he watch my every move making sure I'm not out of his radar or I'm not planning to scape his grasp, I'm a prisoner but I'm also not. Now my life is in the hands of this man. If he kill me then of course I'll be dead (WTF) but if he's not then 'que sera sera' whatever will be, will be. The future is not mine to see.

He stop in the middle of the road making me follow as he get out of the car to where I am and open the door pulling me out, the road where we are   seems like abandoned though, there's only a few car who use this road or who knows maybe there's actually none seeing there's no sign of incoming car... Perfect place to kill someone without anyone noticing it

"what the hell is wrong with you?"

"kill me"

"what? "

"I saw your face,  if you dont kill me I will tell the police who you are so kill me now"

I won't tell the police thought people might think he's my abductor but to me he's my saviour, people won't even imagine what kind of madness I experience inside of that beautiful mansion and I know if I came back, the punishment will only be increase

"that's why you shouldn't have get inside my car when I let go of you"

"why? Dont tell me you're one of those good guys who only kill because they dont have a choose but then never think of killing innocent people, that's bullshit"

A deafening silence embraces us and I saw a glint of light in his eyes making me know I hit the spot.

"whatever"