confess or not...

Their was nothing wrong with whom i love or not my feelings were to be getting heavier than ever. I am the tear of sadness and I won't be conflicted with happiness but as long as I have someone to talk to it will be through messaging because then it won't hurt as much.

No seriously talking to people in real life they smack you in the face!

But its true through physical or words I am in love but one way or another. Her feelings and mines won't always be the same and i will not have loved as much. I am to be more sadening and sorrow than i ever was, I sing to my feelings alone and they won't come out right if I sing it the same way again I dance til I'm tired and wasted of all the things I have done.

No one gets me on than life has gone, i have thought of death and im not afraid I had experience the trauma of cuts and bruises but nothing hurts me more than being in the dark i have endured more than i can...hoping at the end my would is gone.

Love won't hold me but stories I write are from the heart, being and writer, artist, engineer, photogragher or teacher won't have to help me. But the only way of that keeps me going is the life i have been given and to not have it taken away from me. So, i intend to keep on but with what burden does this scorpion take on, friendship of keeping together. She wonders what'll happen to her friends and everyone if she would to die, she might think everything will stay as they are and won't change even if she dies maybe its good to just disappear and never hope to achieve the best than the worse.

Everything I have done was like nothing, saying after this year I won't be the same and after this experience I will forget, and even though their in me I will and be gone from this life.

I hope this has shared what i have been feeling, I have lost myself in the abiss and loved people whom I can't keep on forever. I have and i haven't I became a monster and a weakling I sleep to get away but im afraid of sleeping because it tells me of my future. Those I have feelings with have crushed my heart and those whom i chosen to ignore have forgotten whom i am but that's why I became the unknown...