✧⊱ Book of the Bimester: Cursed by the Crown ⊰✧

Title: Cursed by the Crown

Genre: Paranormal

Mature: This book does contain mature content and is rated 18+. Therefore, readers who aren't eligible to read mature content, or who prefer not to (as stated in their forms), are excuse from reading this book.

Hello Warriors!

The winner of this Book of the Bimester is Rather_Be_A_Unicorn! After all their hard work reading these past two months, their reward is having Cursed by the Crown read by all members of the club (excluding those on hiatus and who don't read mature content).

I am aware some of you may have already completed this book. Please comment inline here if you have. 

Of course, a massive round of applause should be given to each and every one of you who completed their missions and/or read beyond their required number of chapters! I wish you the best of luck with having your book selected in August!

Remember that from this month everyone's points will be reset back to 0, so don't lose the chance to accumulate those points throughout the rest of the months.

Since this is the Book of The Bimester, you are free to read the book any time until the end of July. I will, however, post a reminder at the beginning of May for those who may have forgotten to start reading.

Please report your BOTB points in this chapter or with your Mission Reports at the end of the month. You are allowed to read beyond the required 5 chapters and those points will also be counted.

Your Duty

✧- Read 5 (five) chapters of the Book of the Bimester;

✧- Post thoughtful/fun comments about the chapter or story so far;

✧- Constructive criticism is very welcome, remember to be kind;

✧- Add #WWBB on your overall comment; (Remember - overall comments must be substantial in length, i.e. 3+ sentences, and must be relevant to the chapter and/or the writing.)

✧- Have fun.

That's all! Any questions? Have a wonderful day.