"Morning." I waved, plating up breakfast.

"I'm glad I fired my chef, he can't cook or bake like you do." Carter kissed my cheek and helped me carry our plates and other things to the dining table.

"Good morning Uncle Carter!" Beau ran to his already waiting arms to catch her.

"Oof, you're getting fast kiddo." He lifted her.

She giggled as he sat her in her high chair. Pulling faces at each other over the dining table as we ate.

"Ready to meet everyone?" He asked as we cleaned the dishes.

"As ready as I could ever be." I laughed drying my hands on a tea towel.

"We'll leave in an hour or so, it'll take us an hour to get to my Grandparents." He rolled his eyes at the thought of lunch with his family.

"Come on Beau, let's go get ready." I hummed, holding my hand out to her.

"Okayy." She patted Zion on the head to let her down onto the ground from her sitting position on his shoulders.

I shook my head at the both of them, letting a laugh bubble from my chest.

I showered and dressed her into a pastel violet top that flared out around the arms a little and paired it with some white three-quarter pants and white easy slip-on shoes. Pulling her hair into a simple ballerina bun on the top of her head, I set her in Carter's office with a couple of toys with him while I got ready myself.

I dressed in something plain, a white long sleeve top and a pair of high waisted jeans I paired off with some simple nude shoes and a nude suede jacket. I applied a light layer of makeup and slicked back my hair into a low bun.

By the time I had packed Beaus bag filled with her things she might need and a few snacks for the trip there and back, and a warm coat just in case, Carter was finished with the phone calls he was on and we made our way into the garage to pick out a car so we could leave.

"They'll ride with me, follow behind us." Carter ordered, buckling Beau's car seat into one of his many impressive cars.

With that, we settled into our cars and headed for his Grandparents house.

"Uncle Carter, is there going to be other kids there?" Beau asked excitingly.

"A couple, Yes." He chuckled at her excitement.

The drive there was filled with the three of us bickering at each other, Beau and I teaming up against Carter.

"We're here." He announced, pulling up to a beautiful farmhouse.

The house was big but not too big, it already had a cozy feel to it, yet I haven't been in there.

I pulled Beau's bag out and put the strap on my shoulder. Carter had already gotten Beau out and they made their way up to the steps of the house, Beau skipping along the side of him with her hand holding on to his pinky.

"Carter." An older woman came running out of the house, ready to pull him into a hug.

"Hi, Grandmother." He froze once she pulled him in.

"How is my Grandson? Well, I hope." She beamed at him.

"Of course." He replied stiffly.

"Oh, my goodness, who are these two pretty ladies?" She gushed at me and Beau.

"We'll make introductions inside with the rest." Carter rolled his eyes.

"Be nice older brother." I slapped the back of his head as we were ushered into the house.