fourteen

I had no idea how it happened, mainly because I was to busy thinking about that date with Hitoshi to even realise that I had been asked to where I cheerleading outfit. Tomiko, had been skeptical but nonetheless changed into it.

"Oh my! Kaede-chan, you look great!" Ochaco exclaimed.

My cheeks flushed as I stood awkwardly with rest of the girls, looking down at my feet, "I-I don't know about this, Uraraka," I mumbled.

"Who knows, your little boyfriend could..uh, well, y-"

My eyes flew wide open and I quickly covered my ears, "Y-You perverted moron!" I yelled at Tomiko, my cheeks going a thousand shades of red.

Not soon after that did the rest of the classes, the girls from other classes join us. I found Hitoshi almost immediately, and my cheeks burned with embarrassment as he eyes landed on me. Hitoshi seemed to take a moment to scan me up and down before his cheeks finally gave way to the pink his rising to them.

Tomiko eblowed me in the rib with a smirk, "He seems to like it," She teased, "Unfortunately not as much as I'd prefer, but; nonetheless, he likes it," She shrugged.

Before anything else could happen, I shrunk into my cat form and bolted.

When I returned, back into my P.E. outfit, I listened carefully to what Midnight had to say. I was shocked with Mashirao once we withdrew from the tournament and so did some other kid.

I felt a pair of hands grab my hips, making me jump in surprise. I snapped my eyes around to see Hitoshi standing there. My cheeks reddened slightly.

"What was that cheerleader get up all about, hm?" He asked.

"I was tricked," I muttered, sending a pointed glare towards Mineta and Denki.

"Y-you looked nice," He stated bluntly.

"Shut up!" I whined, turning around and folding my arms over my chest.

He chuckled softly and pressed his lips against the back of my head, while wrapping his arms around my waist, "You should go see who you're fighting against," He stated after a moment and then released me.

I nodded my head. While he went to greet his partner I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sachiko. The colour drained from my face completely as she spoke in a cold voice.

"Seems that we're fighting each other, Miyamoto," She grins and drops her arm, "If anything the event might turn....ah, like the last one?" She grinned as she gave a look towards my cheeks.

I stiffened as her hand raised to brush against one of the scars, luckily it was gloved. She snatched a hold of my jaw and brought my face closer to hers, turning my head to look at the scars. I quickly raised my hands and shoved her back, feeling tears brimming my eyes.

"Sh-shut up!" I snapped, pushing away my way towards Momo.

I stood next to the girl, until Tomiko approached me. She had a worried look in her eyes as she looked me.

"You okay?" She asked quietly.

I shook my head, "No," I informed.

~~

"Hitoshi!"

The yelp left my lips as I ran towards the purple haired male. He ignored me.

"Hitoshi!" I called towards him, grabbing his arm.

He had started bruising along his jaw. He had anger in his eyes, but I wrapped my arms around him.

"If you can't speak I wish you words. If you don't want to talk about it, then I wish you healing silence," I whispered quietly, I could feel people looking at us every now and then.