Learn

This request was made by @Deadlinecircus and I hope they enjoy it! This is a lemon or smut, whatever which one you call it, so if you do not want to read it then don't. Sorry if the ending is crappy, I had no idea how to end it so here you are! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Red told Green that they were going to try something new, Green had a minor freak out. Their relationship in the bedroom was simple but fun and Green was more than alright with that. He was comfortable with it, but hearing Red tell him that he was too comfortable and they needed to change things up, which caused Green to be more stiff and silent than ever.

He didn't want to change things up. The other pokedex holders started to notice how Green was zoning out a lot more often and he did snap at them a couple of times to go away if they lingered to long, but he couldn't help it. He was so nervous.

So now here he was, in their bedroom and he was waiting for Red to come in. He had no idea what to expect but he was not ready for it. He turned his head as he watched Red enter the room with his small silly grin. He walked around doing his usual bedroom routine, causing Green to fidget even more. The only thing Red did differently was instead of putting on his pajama's, he only took off his jacket and shirt off leaving him in his jeans.

He walked over towards Green, sitting beside him while watching Green blush. Green always had this cold hard face on wherever he goes but the bedroom. That was the only place that Green was insecure, but Red was going to change that.

He heard a small mutter beside him and Red turned his head. "What was that?"

"I said can we just keep things the way they are?"

Red smiled while he grabbed his lovers hand and pulled him closer, getting a small squeak in surprise in return. "We need to work on your confidence here. You are so sure of everything else but then here you are insecure about yourself." He chuckled when he got a hard glare from his comment.

"I am not insecure!" The smaller male growled. Red poked him in the ribs and leaned back to avoid getting smacked in the face. "Alright prove it."

His comment made Green blush. Very slowly and hesitantly, Green pushed Red to the bed while he climbed on top of him. "Well, this is a great start." Red said as he watched Green look away. Shifting, Green took off his pendent and leaned over, placing it on the nightstand before sitting back up. Green bit his lip while he slowly reached for the bottom of his shirt, only to find Red's hands on his.

"I think you proved my point." Red commented knowing it would get the brunet to move faster. Which did happen for Green huffed out a breath and he peeled his shirt off, throwing it to the side to be forgotten while he leaned down and kissed up Red's throat to his lips.

While tongues battled and bright red eyes and deep rich green eyes closed focused on the heat of it all, Red ran his hands down Green's pale back before settling his hands on his thin hips. Moaning just a little bit. Green pulled away before he moved down to unbuckle Red's jeans, pulling them off along with his boxers.

He blushed hard as he gripped Red's cock in his hands and gave it two little pumps before looking at Red. The raven haired male gave him a comforting smile while he raised his hand to run it through Green's hair. "It's okay, just be careful with the your teeth."

Green nodded before he hesitated, could he really do this? Red waited patiently before he lifted Green's chin, giving him another smile and a wink. Green returned the small smile and took a deep breath before he leaned down and gave it a small lick. Being this close, Green realized that Red was bigger than he thought and neither was he slim. There was no way he could get all of it in his mouth especially considering how he had a gag reflex, so instead Green used both hands to stroke the cock while he sucked on the head.

Slowly he moved farther down, working a little bit more into his mouth before he bobbed his head a couple times. Hearing Red moan, Green knew he must have been doing something right and he felt proud of himself. Maybe Red was right, they needed to try new things more often. Relaxing his throat he was able to get a little bit more than halfway of the cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

He pulled away, gasping in a breath of air before licking the underside. Green was so focused on the task that he put on for himself that he was surprised when he felt a hand in his hair. He looked up and let the cock go with a loud pop before he climbed up and kissed Red. The raven haired male nipped the brunets bottom lip before he sat up, holding Green close.

"You are definitely opening up." Red said as he kissed Green's neck, causing him to giggle. "Is that a good thing?" Red sucked on his shoulder and pulled back to see the mark he made. "Yes."

Green let out a small moan when Red kissed up his neck, but the green eyed male wasn't done yet, so he pushed Red back down onto the bedsheets before he climbed off and undid his jeans. Taking them off along with his boxers, he climbed back onto the bed and settled himself on top of his boyfriend. He smacked Red's hands away before he stood up on his knees, bringing his hand up he slipped three fingers into his mouth.

Figuring they were wet enough, he pulled them out of his mouth before he slipped them inside himself, fingering himself. Hearing Red breaths hitch, Green bit his own lip trying to prevent any sounds that were threaten to come out. He whimpered as he hit his own sweet spot, before he finally decided that was enough and pulled his fingers out before he gripped Red's cock. He got himself ready before he slowly lowered himself, moaning as the cock slipped inside him.

He let out a small scream when all of a sudden Red hips snapped up. "Can't let you do all the work now can I?" Red said with a smirk.

Breathing hard, Green placed his hands on the raven haired males chest before he lifted himself up and sliding back down, letting out a small moan from the little action. God was Green ever happy that Red decided to change things up and here Green was enjoying himself when he was terrified to do it in the first place.

Setting an even pace, Green bounced on Red's cock feeling himself take more of Red's cock inside. Red's hands gripped Green's thin hips hard and Green knew he would have bruises in the morning but he really didn't give a fuck at the moment.

Green let out a small squeak when Red decided to change their positions, flipping Green onto his back while Red settled on hovering over top of the smaller male. Green automatically wrapped his arms around the raven haired males neck, whimpering as Red did a particiular hard thrust. Red stood up on his knees and grabbed Green's legs just underneath the knees and pulled him closer.

Green wrapped his legs around Red's waist, bringing him closer while shuttering as he took all of Red's cock inside. Red placed his hands on the bedsheets leaning down to give Green a kiss, while thrusting upwards causing Green to moan loudly and shutter as Red hit his sweet spot dead on.

Red gripped Green's smaller cock into his hand and stroked it which caused Green to cum as he curled his toes in pure pleasure as it washed over him. He felt Red shutter against him as he came shortly afterwards, relaxing before he pulled away and laid down beside Green. As both were gasping for air, Green turned towards Red with a small smile before he leaned up and gave him a quick kiss.

Slumping on Red's chest, Green just refused to move when Red moved a little to grab the blankets and drape it over both of them. As they were both falling asleep, Green started to mumble.

"Who knew you can be smart sometimes."

"Oh thanks." Red laughed as he pulled Green just a little bit closer towards him. "Your welcome."

As both lazily chuckled, Green looked up and gave a small kiss to Red's jaw while muttering a goodnight before falling asleep. Red just huffed and snuggled into his fussy lover wondering that maybe they could do that again in the morning if he was lucky.