11

Nitara reached her room. Usually she slept without any clothes. But today she didn't take off the shirt and entered her bed. Sleep took over her and she gave in engulfed in the sheets and a soothing scent.

His scent.

..........

The next day when she woke up, she was already waiting for the night to come.

'I have known this guy just for one day, why am I getting this excited?' she said out aloud.

'Because he is the first guy, who you have had a conversation with except Hudson and Oliver.' Lena sassed out.

'Why do i have to get this wolf?'

'I heard that.'

'You were meant to.'

'Mean.' Lena said and blocked the mind link.

Nitara just laughed at her wolf being so sensitive.

She was just sitting there contemplating the previous day. It had turned out to be more eventful than the last 2 years. Alpha David was right. It was a good change to move away.

But she was missing her family.

As if on cue, her phone rang.

Oliver.

She accepted the call, and his voice rang out, "I want you to come back, right now."

Nitara giggled.

"Oli, i have been gone for just 2 days. Calm down."

"Two days or not, i can't stand this place without you. Its so boring. I miss you."

"Or you miss annoying me?" Nitara asked in an accusatory tone.

"Hehe"

Nitara knew he would be biting his lip and smiling sheepishly right now. Truth be told, she missed them both too. This is the longest she has gone without either of them.

"Hey! Who are you talking to?"

A feminine but unfamiliar voice asked from behind oliver.

"Nitara."

"Oh! Tell her I said hi. And I cant wait to meet her whenever she decides to return", the voice said and then there was the sound of a door shutting.

Nitara was confused.

"Who was that?"

"Ummm.. that was Maya, my mate."

"Oh my god! You found your mate. When were you going to tell me, you doofus."

"Hey! Don't call me that and yeah i found her. After you left, i was sad and i went to that coffee place that you liked, and BAM, there she was sitting with her pack members, she is from Ranger Pack. I went staright to her and kissed her. She moved in just yesterday night."

"Ahannn, little Oliver has a mate."

She knew he was blushing. He was just that cute. Even he was a year older than her, she always treated him like a little brother and liked teasing him.

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Treat her right, Oliver."

"You know that i always will."

She knew quite well that he most definitely would. Her brothers have never given in to all the alluring she-wolves. They have waited for their mate.

She wished Liam was like that. She would be the happiest she-wolf in the world. But instead here she was, rejected by her mate.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by Oliver, "What about you Tara? Have you found your mate there?"