A New Kind Of Crew

Start from the beginning

"oh"

There was an awkward moment of silence-even more awkward because it feels like I'm naked.

"Ummm can I get out now?" I asked

"The Thing is melting ,it should be done in two minutes.When its done ,Brian told me to give you those clothes lying on the  chair right there and you need to meet us up in the backyard." she told me.

"Ok" i responded. I hated being the last one to arrive so as the liquid started softening I broke it and saw my bare skin.

"I knew it" I said to myself.

I started leaving the tub until I thought about what Sabrina said. 'There's cameras everywhere' and I immediately sat down.

I struggled to get the towel and i finally reached it-only half my ass showing that's all.

I dried my body and noticed how smoother it looked and how there was a soft glow to my skin.

I looked on top of the chair and saw a solid black bra with a v neck cutline and it looked like it was meant to be worn as a mini crop top.

It pressed tight on my body making my torso look smaller.

I saw a long solid black skirt that had a side cut from my knee down and pretty black sandals. He gave me a medium shade of red lipstick and I wore my hair down .

"He's a douche but he knows style" I admit.

I walk out to the Backyard and see a nice lunch made with some crew members around the table. We sat under a nice umbrella and a few others followed behind me.

I notice the boys smirking and whispering things to eachother. I scoff and sit myself down.

I notice some new girls sitting down as well and I give a confused look.

Someone sits to my right and I squeal at what I saw.

I see Justin with a broken lip and scar underneath his jaw.

I laugh hysterically"What the hell happened to you?" I asked not being able to keep my laugh in.

"Stop laughing " he mumbles.

"no" I continued looking at his face.

"I'm serious. It was that practice we had yesterday,boys had to do 1 against two And I was the one against two"

"oh" I said sniffing trying to control my laugh.

"I said stop" he told me again

"I can't Justin"

He immediately got up-clearly pissed off and moved two seats away from me.

One girl sits on my left and Gorilla sits to my right.

"Hi, I'm Bertinha"

"Hi"  i say back.

Bertinha had ocean-blue eyes and mocha brown hair dipped in blonde.

"I'm part of the other crew" she said.

I thought for a second.

"Um, The other crew?" I asked.

"Hmm,guess you haven't heard" she said. "I noticed you and your brother got trapped into this hell hole..trust me,Brian is only doing this because he wants to trick you guys into liking it here.He did it to all of us. We all found out after he made us sign a contract. We the girls who Brian Doesn't find attractive, are considered the other crew. We are suppose to be the mysterious ones. We are the ones that have to spy on others so we could plan on attack. The girls fight sometimes,but its actually the boys who do it most. Sorry we couldn't meet you sooner, we were busy on a mission but anyway, That girl on the right side of your brother, is Sabrina...to be honest I think she's like trying to flirt with him. And then to the left of Justin,is Grete. She's already lilke best friends with him while you were in the healing room." She informed me.

"Oh and trust me, If you ever leave Grete,Justin,and Sabrina in the same room alone, we'll be seeing World War 3." she warned.

I chuckled a bit picking at my food.

"Isn't Grete like friends with Justin?I haven't seen her flirt  with him" I asked.

Bertinha swallowed her food.

"Yeah,but in Sabrina's eyes,any one who gets close to Justin is trying to take him away from her. She's like boy-crazy"

I laughed

"Oh wow." I chuckled again "How can anybody like him? He's like eww" I said.

"Well..." Bertinha started to say--i cut her off

"Don't .Just don't say it"

We both shared a laugh.

We heard a loud alarm come from upstairs and Brian directed us to the noise inside the computer room.

As we walked up, Justin got close to my trying to protect me from any dangers.

Sabrina instantly gave me a weird look

"Relax chica,I'm his sister" i said; sarcasm in my tone.

When we reached the room the cameras reviewed what happened and I saw something I just could not take in--something that'll take me a lifetime to process.

It startled all of us--even  Brian was left speechless.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think it is?

I love you guys so much-don't forget to check up on my backup account @_KingBizzle I have a new book and you a should totally tell me what you think!!

Don't forget to COOOOMMENNNTT please!! and vote for quicker updates

xoxoxo

Grete- @BizzRauhl4Ever

Sabrina- @Sabrina-Marie

Bertinha-@SugarGurl0802