Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me [AndySixxLoveStory]

Thank you for those who sent me a comment or voted! It means alot to an author to get feed back from readers. Im glad that this story well alot of people liked it. Thank you for reading it. If you could kindly just please either vote or give me a comment. I just want to know what people think. please very important that you message me and rate me! I need to have some sort of fed back! I want to know what my readers are thinking! so please do message me! It will be very helpful to me as a writer! Btw I am working on improving my writing ^^

-Faith

*****

Recap: [For those of you who have forgotten what happened last time]

I closed my eyes to stop the tears that wanted to come out. I was scared, I know last night I was saying I couldn't wait to get away but at the same times the idea of my parents selling me away scared me.

But then again. . . . . .

Story Starts:

Have you ever had though moments in life that wanted to do redo? Yes, I am pretty sure we all have come to that point one time or another. At the same given time though would you really want to change it or redo it because that would cause a chain reaction. It could mess with the entire space time continuum! Alright, sorry I didn't mean sound rather stupid. To be frank and honest right now I don't know really what to tell you.

I don't want to bore you with this boring plane scene but of course those of you who are reading this crappy piece of shit would want to know? Na, okay alright I will explain what happened on this lovely plane ride to Alaska.

I was forced to sit next to a lovey dovey couple who might I add would not shut the hell up. I wanted to drown my self at the moment. Love has never sicken me this much, before. After the events from the previous night replayed in my head. . .yeah you can probably guess. That got me wondering, who exactly were the Colt family and why did they want me? Out of the countless number of girls in this world why me?

Odd I'm asking my self this. Its official I have lost my mind. I closed my eyes pushing my self into an deep sleep. Avoiding the noises around me disturbing me. I blasted up my ipod, listening to what ever was playing at the moment. I fell asleep before I knew it and hopefully I will stay asleep for the rest of the ride I thought..

~several hours later~

"GET THE FUCK UP!!" screamed, someone.

I opened my eyes to see a girl with blonde hair looking at me. Her eyes were flaming with anger that it actually shocked me. I gave her a questioning look and she returned it with a death glare.

"Sophia, calm down." an cool, uncaring voice ringed in at that moment.

I turned to see a guy with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked, well lets just say I was drooling in my mind. I am joking but he was pretty damn hot. I gave them both a look before turning back to my side. Wait. . Did I just turn to my side? WTF! I jolted up looking around my surrounds. Dorothy we are definitely not in Kansas anymore.

"What in the world of pop tarts am I?" I grimaced at the room which was coated in baby pink and more pink. "Ew."

"Get off my bed!" shouted the girl. "NOW!"

"Oh shut the hell up I have no damn ducking clue how I got here to begin with!" I exclaimed, tossing my legs over the side of the bed and standing up straight. I flexed my arms backwards stretching out my body. Strangely enough my body felt good when I did this, I heard a few bones give a small cracking noise. "Now then who are you guys?"

They both looked at me and then at one another. Okay? So I am lost in the space time loop and I need to get out before blondie over here decided to freaking kill me? Oh roger that I got my mission! JUMP INTO ACTION! Yeah no.. . But seriously where am I?

This is strange I feel weird, I closed my eyes blinking a few more time what is wrong with me I feel sleepy suddenly. I stumbled backwards as I heard the guy ask,

"Hey you okay?"

I fell backwards onto the bed again and I passed out. What was this feeling? Where am I going now?

~Dream State Of Mind~

Drip. Drip. Drip. Ack what is that stupid noise mounted into my brain. Dear Lord, why do you keep making me relives this memory in my head and dreams? Why can't I keep it pushed deep in the back of head, forever? This was something I had wanted to forget, since the day it had occurred. Well of course my stupid brain kept replaying inside of my dreams and head. It was a flashback that never had an end to it.

You're probably wondering what this memory is and why I can not seem to forget, no matter how hard I try. You see this was when I was five years old, it was my first time witnessing something so horrible happening. Just for that day it seemed like time had frozen its self.

~Flash back~

"Smile Rain." said a deep voice to me.

"Daddy!" I laughed.

I wrapped my tiny little arms around my father's neck, holding him close to me as possible. As far as I knew nothing would disturb this peacefully home I was living in. Some how I knew that today was going to be different from the other days. I looked up at the clouds hanging my head backwards as my father held me. The light blue sky filled with snowy white clouds.

Maybe there was something in the sky starring down at me, like a warning sign saying get away before it's too late. I smiles up at the clouds making each one into a different form, sometimes the cloud looked like a cookie, bird or a dog. I laughed childishly at the view in front of me.

"Rain, darling it is time for your father to go to work." said a simple sweet voice, from behind me.

I turned around viewing a mid age woman, holding a black and blue lunch box in her hand, smiling. I pulled away from my fathers arms walking over to the lady along with my father. I held my father large hand with my tiny hands. When was came in front of the lady, the lady kneeled down at me and kissed my forehead and then stood up giving my father a kiss.

"Does daddy have to go?" I asked, I a babyish voice.

Before my father can voice out yes I do have to go to work. I felt small droplets of rain falling onto my bare skin. My short sleeve shirt began to soak up the falling rain making my body shiver from the coldness. Rain in the middle of the summer that was not right, was it? I looked up at the sky once again there were black musky clouds starring down at me with an angered expression. I turned away from the view of the sky and looked at where my parents stood. But there was no one there; I stood alone in the middle of the field.

"DADDY!" I shouted frantically, around the field as I ran.

I kept screaming until I could not feel my throat, I kept pacing around the field looking for my father. There was no answer from them, nothing but the empty rain falling down on top of me as I ran. I fell to my knees, the rain mixing in with my tears. I could feel the cool wetness of the rain mixing in with the warmth of my tears.

"Daddy..." I voiced, one last time before everything fell black in front of me.

~End of Memory~

"Ah!" I shouted, as I jolted up from the bed.

I gasped my hand through my hair trying badly to clam my over whelmed mind. No, not that dream again. I cried desperately to my self. I looked down at the pillow it was soaked; the moisture of my tears had flowed into it. I signed to my self before taking a quick glance at the clock and then throwing my covers over to one side. I pulled my self off the bed, as my feet touched the cold ground and I felt some sort of relief breeze through me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHT IS GOING ON!!! LOL MESSAGE AND RATE!!! <3 It means alot to me!