two .

" The Cullens "

                              Angela fussed up while Jessica turned even deeper into her gossiping mode.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago.", Jessica half whispered.  Angela admitted,  " They kinda keep to themselves. "  " Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett.. they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal. ", Jessica seemed to be a little irritated by Rosalie good looks. " Jess, they're not actually related.", the other girl tried to defend them. "But they live together. ", Jessica snapped back.  "And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird she's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain. I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker.", Jess brought her attention to the last couple. "Maybe he'll adopt me.", Angela and Bella laugh together, Bella taking a liking to the two girls.

Lacky with untidy bronze coloured hair, the last Cullen entered the building. His attention turned to Riley and Emil as she went ran up to him. Emil discussed a few small manners before doing a small handshake with the older teen, then returning to Riley. The last Cullen had a small smile on his face as Riley adjust his position where she was on his lap and his face was in the crook of her neck, like he was saying he was hers. "Stop it, that tickles", Emil struggled in the position but Riley didn't get none of it. Bella was star-stuck by the encounter.

"Who's he?", Bella eyes didn't leave the angst teen. "That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. (she obviously does) Anyway, don't waste your time.", Edward looked over as he heard even though he was across the cafeteria while Jessica finished her speech. " I wasn't planning on it ", Bella met Edward's eyes as his body figure screamed frustration.

The passing bell rang, while everyone gathered their stuff for there last class. But, Riley and Emil took there sweet time. "You know I could graduate early and register to the same University with you", Emil huffed while they made there way to the library hand-in-hand. "I know, I just want you to have the full high school experience instead of spending all your time on little o me. Like Jesus how do you even have a free period you're a sophomore", Riley brought up the same excuse.

"I'm just too smart, I guess. Just kidding I take too many extra classes before, I'm just down my senior classes then I can be done", Emil pouted readjusting her grip on him. "You know I'm not going anywhere, I will always come back for you", Riley faced his girlfriend again. "Stop that's cheesy", she dodged his kiss and continued there small talk into the library.

🍒

" Bella wait up ", Emil caught up to the taller girl with Riley on her tail. "Sorry  Emil, Riley. What's up?", Bella stopped before entering her truck. "I just wanted to check on my new friend's first day", Emil smiled. "It was.. great", Bella glanced over to the Cullen's and there Volvos. "It's Edward isn't it. He can be a little dick at first until he warms up a bit. Don't worry I got you, I'll talk to him. Plus you two would look pretty cute together", Emil ranted to her. "Well little miss you ain't gonna warm up to him anymore now I'm around", Riley jealousy grew. "Babe there isn't anything going on with me and him", Emil hushed him.

"Well see you later Bella.", Emil waved to the girl following the fuming boy. The Cullens watched the girl calm down the boy with all concern, after entering Riley's truck.

🍒

"Hey Cora", Emil made her way in the dinner while Riley still followed her after she talked him down. "Hey Emil, Riley same as usual?", Cora greeted the pair while handing a coke to the boy. Cora was use to having Riley over while Emil worked her shift after school, she found it quite cute how they looked at each other. Plus Emil wasn't the same hypemood if he was not there.

"One more coke when Dean comes around I suppose", Cora handed him another bottle on cue the door opened. "Speak of the devil here come the other", Cora chuckled, loving both of the boys. "Hi Cora, Hey Emil", Dean brushed his brother shoulder taking the seat next to him.

"Guys how many times do I have to say it when I'm working", Emil came out with her working apron and hair in a bun. "Ever since you been dating this idiot, Emil you know I get my ride home with him. And all he does is spend his time with you so I'm forced to be here", Dean went on while Riley pushed him off the chair to shut him up.

"I love you", Riley covered it up. "And I love you too" Emil booped his nose. "And I hate you, not you Emil though", Dean layed on the floor while the residents of the resturant burst in laughter.

"Yo Chief Swan my dood, my man. What can I get for you today", Emil greeted him. "Just the usual today Emil. And I guess a cod for Bella.", you got it Chief Emil playfully saluted him. "Sometimes I wish I connect to Bella as much as I do with you. But, at least you keep the Biers' boy at bay", Charlie admitted. "No you don't Chief, trust me. And I love the boys", Emil laughed seeing as the boys were eating a pie and minding their own bussiness.

"Here you go Ralph, Charlie's order. Cora you got Waylon's and the groups order right?", Emil passed the paper to the cook. "Yes dear now go watch the boys for now", Cora ushered the girl not wanting her to spend all her youth on the diner.

"Hey can pass me some", Emil took the seat inbetween both of the boys. Both of them passed some of the coke and pie, but Emil took some from Riley. They had watched what was happening in the news with the strange animal attacks that gave shivers down Emil's spine. "Emil come help me with this", Cora called her out. "I'll be right there", she hopped off the stool and took the other plates to the table following Cora around the tiny diner.

"Here's your steak and a cod for you hun. Then Emil here has a cobbler for you. You know your dad has it every Thurday", Cora gave out the food to the Swan family. "Hey Bella", Emil peered behind Cora's back greeting the girl again then placing the pie down.
Waylon introduces himself again to the brunette," 'Member me, honey? I was Santa one year." " Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four. ", Charlie groaned
" Bet I made an impression, though.", cockly said. " You always do. ", Chief Swan agreed.

" Let the girl eat her cod, Waylon.", Cora scolded while Emil left with a smile. Cora shoos Waylon away. Left alone now, Charlie and Bella both reach for the salt, knock hands. Charlie goes for the ketchup instead. Silence as they eat. A burst of laughter from a the two Biers boys and Emil as she finished her shift which only serves to emphasize their discomfort. Bella tries to bridge the gap as the brothers and Emil waved goodbye.

🍒