On the Mat - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

He shoveled two more quesadillas and guzzled down his glass of slimer punch then told her, "They were making fun of yoga. I know how much you love it and it rubbed me the wrong way."

Jenna arched her brow in disbelief. Jason didn't outright lie but she could tell he didn't tell her the full truth either. She reached over for a green gummy worm, popped it into her mouth and chewed it into sticky, sugary bits, the fresh flavor bursting and coating her mouth while she waited for Jason to finish his tale.

"So I was thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking 'bout you do your thing," Jenna looked at him confused then but it soon dawned on her what he meant when he said, "and teach the guys about yoga. That way they get to meet you and become enlightened."

Jenna ruefully shook her head. She didn't know whether to feel complimented or insulted. In a way she'll finally get to meet the men he served with, men who were practically his brothers as he's an only child. And the only family he had left now that both his parents passed away. He wanted to her to join in his plan of revenge more than likely knowing they've never done a single yoga pose in their life and the repercussions of taking it lightly.

On the other hand he was using her again. Her heart throbbed painfully, thousand needles pierced and lodged in the organ, burrowing deeper. She wanted to rub her chest to massage the pain away but clenched her hand and tried to concentrate on the bright side.

He was using her again but at least this time it was nof sex. This time his aim was a practical joke, one they'll feel in muscles they probably never used before.

"What do you think?" Jenna studied his face. He was grinning like a young, mischievous boy and she ached to see pictures of him as a young boy. "You up for it?"

How could she say no? For the first time since they started this strange, sexual slave relationship he was asking something of her fun and playful. Not sordid or degrade her self-respect. Maybe with this, him asking of her to prank his friends was the turning point. She dared not hope but she couldn't stem the joy bursting from her chest, covering her from head to toe like the gummy she just ate.

With the way he already looked at her and now this favor, which she'll gladly do as she was certain they probably deserved it, it wouldn't be delusional of her think soon he'll realize what he felt for her and say the three words she longed to hear.

His grin slipped a little. Understanding registered on his face but of what she didn't know. Then his hand reached for hers, his large one swallowing hers and gave it a squeeze. "If it's too much to ask then it's okay."

Jason seemed to think his request was putting her in some bind. Watching his concern for her cleared any doubts she had. Besides he looked so adorable when he's nervous.

Jenna squeezed his hand, leaned forward and brushed her lips on his cheeks. His breathing quickened and Jenna was empowered over the affect she had on him. But if she lingered any longer her vow not to make tonight solely about sex would be broken.

She pulled away and immediately felt the loss of moving away from his strong, muscular body. She looked into the twin, darkened pools of his eyes swirling with desire and smiled. "I'd love to help you but we're going to have plan and prepare a time and space."

"No problem." He pulled her into his arms and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He kissed the top of her forehead, his breath sending tingles through the roots of her hair. And like a teenage girl with a crush, she almost swore not to wash her her head ever again. "We'll work it out together."

He said we. He said we.

He reached towards the coffee table, taking her with him and snagged another quesadilla. "Damn babe these are good. C'mon, let's start the movie. Where's the remote?"