174

TMZ_tv:

TMZ_tv:

Former One Direction star Niall Horan had a brunette leave his apartment early Sunday morning after actress Melanie Gibson's 21st birthday party. The brunettes name is Chelsea Smith and has been seen together with Niall early last year for a brief relationship that ended in tears for Ms. Smith. Are they back together? Only time will tell. 

♥539,928 likes

23,403 comments

-

@niallsfans: If they are back together, then just please let them be.

@runharryrun: I'm just hoping this won't end in her running off to Kendall all of a sudden IF they break up again. 

@niallshoe: YEAH honestly what the fuck was that all about??^

@1dupdates: She came out and told everyone that it was off of jealousy that she did that. Melanie is her bestfriend and she has a great relationship with Harry, while hers with Niall didn't work out. So she thought being friends with Harrys ex would help I think.. 

@oharry: "Do they see me?" that honestly made me laugh even tho I hate TMZ

@kendalljenner: @chelseasmith Is this true??

@hazza_stiles: Uh oh drama^

@loves1d: TMZ can stop with their  bullshit, I hate tmz omg send help.

@melfans: Walk of shame?

@fansofhoran: Well she's beautiful so I wouldn't be surprised if he took her back.

@perezhilton: This is hilarious I love that TMZ always is where they should ge: catching the latest gossip. 

-

So one just told me to bring back Niall and Chelsea and I thought WOW that's a good idea so here they are. Love you. Vote and comment if you'd like, x