-[11]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

ALEX POV

"When is your so called friend supposed to arrive?"
I growl. Iris has a way of making things go her way.

The fact that she is adopted makes my parents give her every fucking thing she asks for. Like mum making me drive her to pick her friend up.

"Relax, she's on her way."

"Relax, she's on her way." I mimick her. "That's exactly what you said five minutes ago."

"I lied."

I roll my eyes. "I already told you. I am not interested in meeting any more of your friends but no you just never listen to me."

"Trust me on this. This girl is different. Forget about the Aisling you like."

I sigh in frustration. "I never said I like any Aisling."

She scoffs. "Then why are you wearing this dumb mask."

"Maybe it's because I'm sick and tired of you hooking me up with every hot girl you meet at parties."

"First of all that's dumb."

"Second of all, You are dumb" I reply her.

She chuckles. "But you do admit they are hot?"

I roll my eyes again. "So you know, I am not giving up until I find you a girlfriend."

"My relationship life is not your business. I never told you I need a girlfriend. I'm not interested."

"That's what an heartbroken man would say." She place her hand on my shoulder. "My dear brother, Give someone a chance in your life."

"Not because I want you to get a girlfriend but because I'm getting old and I need to see my niece and nephew before I rest. Look at me Alex. I need to carry your baby. Don't you see the wrinkle on my face?"

Obviously I have a sick sister.

"Why don't you get yourself a boyfriend and lead by example. Why aren't you even in a relationship?" I ask.

"How do you not know about the big yellow party?."

"What are you talking about?" I scrunch my face in confusion. Now I get it. "Don't even think of changing the subject."

"Of course not. I know your basketball game is coming up."

I groan hitting my head on the steering wheel. "Just kill me."

She laughs. "I will only tell you after you take the dumb mask off."

"What I am wearing and why is none of your business Iris."

"What I am wearing and--- hey Aisling just text me." She beams. "She is here."

"I don't care." I mumble.

Aisling?!
She never told me her friends name was Aisling.

There's like hundreds of Aisling in this state.
It can just be any Aisling. Right?

Anyone but the girl I walked out on after kissing her.
Clearly I had my--

"Alex say hi to my friend. Aisling this is my brother, Alex. He's wearing a mask because he is dumb."

"Hy."
The voice. I tilt my head and -- Holy shit!

Just kill me!
I mean it now. 

*

*

*

*

A/N

Hehehehehehee.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I don't know why I did that. Lol

So basically, I started taking Spanish lessons . And now I need a Spanish speaking friend.

So if you know a friend that knows a friend that knows a friend's friend that knows that person friends friends friend that speak Spanish, I wanna be friend😂😂😂.

Follow for follow on my social media.

Tiktok: @ unicorn_babbyy
Instagram: @ unicorn_babbyy
Wattpad @ XxbananaGirlXx_

Adíos 😌