Chapter 5

Okay, breathe, in and out.

Fuck!

I ran my hands through my hair and bit my lip nervously.

I was currently waiting for Nathan to come pick me up, we were going to Evan's concert today and Nathan said if I was a good girl we could hang out with him after the concert!

I wore black booty shorts, red tights with little black crosses, a loose black crop top and some black combat boots.

I hoped Evan liked me! Not only was I a huge fan, but I've never had a little friend before... And Nathan told me Evan has never had one either, the one time Dane tried to pair him with a buddy, she was super mean to him!

Whoever she was, she was on my list.

I saw Nathan pull up and I got up from the bench I was sitting on.

He stopped the motorcycle by the curb to make it easier for me to get on. He smirked at me, "Hey there babygirl."

I blushed and giggled, I hopped on and kissed his cheek. "Hi!" I pulled on my helmet and he made sure I was secure with my arms wrapped around his torso before taking off.

••••••••••••••

We were in the crowded area, right by the stage. Nathan had gotten us there super early so we could be right by the stage! He also had VIP passes, and knew all the security gaurds!

I clung to Nathan's arm, bouncing in excitement. It was about to start!

The lights all went out and the crowd grew silent.

The music began and as he began to sing, a single spotlight shone on him. He wore black, ripped up jeans, an old pair of beat-up doc martens and a black tank top that said, "Question Authority."

His voice came out dark and haunting, he was so good!

He looked down at Nathan and I, smiling darkly.

"Put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. I feel so alive, here. Put the gun in my mouth it tastes so bitter. I feel so alive here!"

I smiled brightly at him, waving to him.

He raised his fist in the air and I did the same, dancing along.

He went on for a few more songs, Nathan and I even went into the mosh pit and tore it up!

After the concert was over Nathan ushered me backstage. I saw Evan talking to a huge bulky guy, who was just smiling sweetly at him. I'm guessing that's Dane?

"Wait here for a minute love, he needs to cool off," Nathan smiled at me and held my hand.

I nodded and watched Evan as he stretched and drank some water.

Then he turned around and let out an adorable squeal, he ran over to us and jumped on Nathan.

"Whoa! Hey Ev, calm down, I like breathing!" Nathan smiled and picked Evan up, hugging him.

Dane walked over, smiling and shaking his head. "I wish I got that kind of greeting."

Evan pouted at Dane, then looked at me and wiggled out of Nathan's arms. "Get off me gingerbread man!" He giggled and walked over to me. "Hi! You must me Willow!"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it's so great to meet you! Nathan has told me so much about you!"

We both giggled and Evan hugged me, I hugged him back. He was the best!

He pulled away and looked up at Dane, "Daddy, we go home and play?"

Dane shrugged and looked at Nathan, "Ask the gingerbread man."

I looked up at Nathan with pleading eyes and he smiled, "I guess, but that damn Mutt better not try to hump me again!" I giggled and hugged Nathan's arm.

•••••••••••••

~Nathan's POV~

This was a bad idea.

Dane and I sat on the back porch, drinking a beer as the two little demons played with the dog. They both had dirt all over their clothes and were just making a huge mess.

I sighed and leaned back, "I'm not cleaning this shit up."

Dane laughed and shook his head, "I've never seen Evan like this, he's usually so shy around other littles."

"Yeah, Willow is usually more shy. Evan is a bad influence." I smirked and Dane nodded, chuckling.

"Oh yes, my little troublemaker."

I watched Willow toss a frisbee and smiled, she was so perfect in every way.

I couldn't believe she was mine.