1.

Ana and her friends at the top.
Ana's POV
I pulled up to my school, Bayside High, in my 2018 sky blue Mercedes Benz SL Class. I pulled into the parking lot, parking in my usual spot, front and center of the school. Between my best friend's yellow Chevrolet Camaro and my boyfriend's Red Jeep Wrangler.

Before I can even get my door open, it yanked open and I'm tugged out of my car by my wrist. I quickly grabbed my bag and slipped out, laughing as my best friend, Isabella Rivers practically jumped on me.

"Damn, Bells! Tryna yank my arm out of my socket?" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around my short best friend.

"I missed you so much, Ana! You are never allowed to go to a foreign country without me again," Bella whined as she hugged me still. I smiled as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay, Bella. Next time I'll just toss you into my suitcase and ship you across the border, okay?" I giggled as Bella pulled away and rolled her eyes, a playful smile on her face.

"You better," Bella said as she looped her arm through mine and dragged me towards the school, "Otherwise you will never be able to leave for longer than a few days again. Honestly, Ana, it was torture. I had to suffer through 2 whole months with Kallie by myself."

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Bells," I said as I walked into the school with my best friend. Bella rolled her eyes yet again.

"Honestly, Ana. You have no idea how badly I wanted to rip that pretty blonde hair off of that pretty little head of hers," Bella said, "She's so fucking fake. Why do we even bother to associate with her?"

I shrugged, "She's Aaron's best friend. She's always gonna be around as long as I'm dating her best friend. We just have to suffer through it."

I saw where Bella was coming from. When it came to fake people, Kallie Allens was the fakest of the fake. A person I normally wouldn't associate with. I never found myself wanting to become friends with fake people, which was why Bella and I got along so well. She didn't take shit from anybody and even though I'm a little bit gullible and easily a pushover, I hated fake people.

But for some odd reason, I seemed to attract only fake people. And it's hard to get rid of them or notice if their fake or not. Which was why I had Bella. She always keep me on track and kept fake people away from me. The only reason why we associated with Kallie Allens was because I was dating her best friend, Captain of the football team, Aaron Jacobs.

And it's not like I could just tell my boyfriend to drop his best friend even though she's faker than the nails she swears are real. I didn't want to seem like the obsessive girlfriend who told my boyfriend who to be friends with or not. So I just suffered through it and because Bella was such an amazing friend, she suffered through it with me.

"But, Ana, if only you heard what she was saying over the summer," Bella said as we reached our lockers. We both began to put in the combos and opened them simultaneously. I tossed my bag into my locker, setting some of my books into the locker as well.

"What was she saying?" I asked, glancing over at my best friend as I grabbed my books for the first class of the day.

"She was going on and on about how you were a terrible girlfriend for leaving Aaron here alone over the summer and going to France to do God knows what with God knows who. She kept insisting that you were probably cheating on Aaron and all of this other shit. Honestly, A, I was so close to stabbing her in the neck with a spoon," Bella said, rolling her eyes as she grabbed her books.

"What did Aaron say?" I questioned, my brows furrowed as I turned to look at Bella completely, shutting my locker completely. Bella shut her locker and looked at me.