~Chapter 1~

"Mom, I'll be fine." You'd call to your worried mother.

    "I just worry sometimes." She'd call back, "Be safe." You grabbed the rest of your bags, ready to go off to college with your best friend, Eliza. Your other friend, Angelica, was already in college. And your other friend 'Peggy' was too young.

   "We ready to go Eliza?" You asked as you loaded the rest of your bags in either the back seat or the trunk.

    "Yup." She said in response.

                                                                                        *'*

    "And we're here at the dorm, it sucks we got different dorms." You'd say.

    "We're in the same pod though." She said in return. Apparently you were bunking with a person by the name of 'Alexander.' You took your boxes into your new room.

    "Need some help?" A man with brown hair walked in with a blue jacket.

    "Sure," You grinned.

    "So what's your name? Mine's Alexander."

    "Y/N, it's nice to meet you."

     "You too, eh Laf, John and Herc could help." The man walked out of the room.

     Another three men walked in, a man with a puffy bun. a man with a headband and one with a ton of freckles. 

A/N: Hey guys this chapter is super short but I wanna know who I should focus on. Leave your votes :)