Chapter 1:For the weekend

"Your a fucking asshole!"

Some random girl from tinder shouted at Trevor because he kicking her out of his apartment.

They were standing in the living room as he watched her pick up her blue panties off the wooden floor and her black cocktail dress off the side of the couch.

"You told me last night that we were going to spend the day together." she crossed her arms.

"What's your name again?"
Trevor asked while still in a confused state from last night.

The girl rolled her eyes.
"Its Jessica." she said to him.

Trevor looked at her now matted and tangled black hair was thrown into what girls call a messy bun. He noticed her ten pounds of makeup faded away just like his feelings did last night.

"Well look July... Trevor started to say.

"Its Jessica," The girl said said cutting him off.

"Anyway I got stuff to do and your Uber downstairs," he said in an uninterested tone.

"Your just another fuck boy!" The girl shouted before grabbing her bulky brown purse and walking out the door followed by a loud.

SLAM!

"Thank God!" Trevor said out loud to himself glad that he got the random girl from last night out of his place.

Trevor couldn't help the fact that he is a ladies man he's tall, tan and handsome.
He has his own penthouse apartment. Also he the youngest bachelor in the city at twenty two years old.
On top of that he runs a very successful real estate office.

He is also known for being able to charm the painties off of a woman if they weren't already off to begin with.

Trevor walks into the kitchen that's connected to the living room and goes into the refrigerator and grabbed eggs, sausage and bacon. standing in front of his black stove cooking breakfast in a pair of blue boxers.

While sitting down about to eat a red IPhone 7 started ringing Trevor picked it and seen it was his mom calling so he decided to answer it.

"Hello, " he said leaning back in the chair putting his bare feet on the dark brown wooden table and taking a bite of bacon.

Staring out of the big square window next to him he was able to see other buildings and skyscrapers. The sky was grey showing signs that rain will come soon.

"Whats the building code to get in your dad and I are coming up."

"284," he told her still eating his bacon.

He wondered what his parents wanted as he heard a knock at the door. Jumping up he quickly put on some black joggers that we're on the floor and answered the door.

Standing in front of Trevor was his mom a petite little lady with dark brown hair with bangs and was wearing a blue shirt with grey slacks.

Standing next to her was his dad who lets just say he's glad I didn't inherit his dad's slow metabolism. He had salt and pepper hair and was wearing a green sweater vest and some khakis

"Hey, Trevor, " his mom said pinching his cheek, he playfully pulled away as his parents walked inside.

Trevor closes the door as his parents sit on the black leather couch he sits on the leather chair next to them.

"Whats up?' Trevor said nonchalantly

"Are you coming to your cousin Dylan's wedding this weekend?" his mom asked.

He honestly forgot about his cousins wedding.

"Yea I can go he told his mom.
"Are you bringing a date his dad asked.

Trevor sighed wishing his parents would leave him alone about dating he just wanted to enjoy life as a bachelor.

"No dad I'm not," he said.

"Your 24 now don't you think it's time to settle down, " his mom explained to him.

"I'm just focused on my business," Trevor told his parents.

"Can you just bring a nice girl for the weekend." his mom asked

He looks at his mom the only woman who can make him do anything with trying.

"Ok,"he said as he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through my contacts. Until his dad stopped him.

"A regular woman not a escort, stripper or Instajam model."

"You mean Instagram Trevor said giving his dad a confused look.

His dad shook his head in disapproval.

"Just bring a decent girl to the wedding this weekend.' His dad told him.

"Ok, " Trevor said as he got up leading his parents to the door.

They said their goodbyes then he stood by his door as he watched his parents walked down the hallway.

He closed the door then went to his bedroom which had dark navy blue walls and big white comfy bed. People say his bedroom look like a hotel room.

He went in to the attached bathroom and took a quick shower as he got out. Then wrapped a white towel around himself then went over to his black

 Then wrapped a white towel around himself then went over to his black

dresser and pulled out a grey shirt and black pants. Sitting on his big bed he grabbed my phone off the dresser and got on Tinder. Trevor figured since he got until this weekend to find a date he might as well start looking.