Touring? (Part 2)

SHAWN POV

I woke up with the beautiful sunrise.
I looked to Y/N. she was still sleeping. I placed my hand on her hips and with the other hand I rubbed her back. I heard a groan coming out of her mouth.

"Babeee it's too early in the morning." She groaned.
"But Y/N we're leaving to day!" I said walking out of bed.
"Omg yess I totally forgot." She cheered.
"Cmon now get your lazy but cute ass over here." I smirked.
"Okay okay... I'm coming."

She got out of bed. Finally. We decided to take a quick shower and then pack our stuff. We were done showering. I was wearing a black skinny jeans with a red shirt. Casual.

Y/N POV

we are leaving today for Shawn's tour. I was really excited. I can't wait to see him perform. Not that I haven't seen him live, but i'ts not the same.
I was also wearing a black high waisted skinny jeans with a nice black blouse.

"SHAWN!!" I shouted.
"Yess what's wrong?" He responded.
"Where is my favourite hoodie?" I said laughing because it's actually his hoodie but I can't live without that hoodie.
"I already packed it!" He said.
"Thank you." I blew a kiss to him.

We were done packing so we went downstairs to eat breakfast. We ate our pancakes and just talked about the time we're  going to spend together. We cleaned the table and took our bags. We got in the car and drove to the airport. Shawn laid the whole way his hand on my leg.

"You look gorgeous." He said focussing on the road.
"Thank you Shawn." I said squeezing his hand that was still on my leg.
"We're almost at the airport!"
"Yesss finally.!"

We parked the car and saw the other guys Waiting inside. We greet everyone and took a seat in our plane.

SKIP THE FLIGHT!!!

"Ohh that was a long flight!" Shawn's friend Geoff said.
"Yes..." I sighed.
"Shawn?" I said.
"Yes honey?"
"I just love you so much."
"I love you too baby."

We called a taxi who drove us to the hotel. It was only a few minutes away. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. We got to our room which I share with Shawn of course. I laid  on the big bed and Shawn was laying next to me.

"I'm so happy that you're here with me."
"Me too." I said with my hands in his curly hair.
"Tomorrow we'll go on a romantic date." He said.
"Yes can't wait."

We changed in our pyjamas and sat on the bed.
I kissed his plump lips. He asked for entrance so I opened my mouth a bit. Our tongs touched.
It turned into a making out session. But nothing more because we were both really tired so maybe tomorrow you never know. We pulled away and I pecked his lips for the last time.

"Goodnight babe." I said rubbing his forehead.
"Goodnight gorgeous."

———————————————————————————
I know this is really boring but we have almost out finals so we are really busy. 
So I'm sorry for not updating so long!!!  But this was part 2.

IG| @why.mendes