❝code one❞

JANUARY 19, 8:54 PM

A LOCAL BAR IN DOWNTOWN CHINA

"He's sitting on the far right of the table," Xinchun muttered in his microphone as he tapped on his computer

"There's two of them, which one?" Zhenya asked through her earpiece, holding a tray.

She ignored the loud music coming from the bar and focused her attention on Xinchun's instructions. Since this mission is for their own benefit.

"I'll send Luo Zheng a picture,"

The girl waited for his partner to walk towards him showing the picture of the guy they were about to steal from.

"That's him?" Zhenya asked as Luo Zheng showed up.

The boy in question, nods, "Be careful."

Zhenya composed herself and walked towards him. She eyed the bartender, Li Rang, sending a signal.

"Do you want anything sir?" Li Rang asked the two as he offered them a drink.

"Since I'm paying. Donghan, want anything?" Their victim asked his friend.

The Donghan guy leaned towards the counter, "Since we're in China, what's the best drink you can offer?"

Li Rang grinned and turned around picking out a few bottles from the shelf. He then laid it out on the counter, introducing each drink to the two.

Zhenya who was offering drinks on the other table, walked towards them silently.

The plan was to let Li Rang distract them, giving a few drinks in the process and Zhenya, who had the fastest hand in the team would take the man's wallet, Luo Zheng would be lookout on any eyes that would watch over them in the bar and Xinchun would take care of any CCTV cameras.

"Zheng-ge, as soon as Zhenya takes the card, lead her out and we'll be waiting for you in the car." Xinchun mutters.

"On it," Luo Zheng replied, putting down the drink a customer ordered. "Is Dongdong ready?"

"Yeah, he's on the wheel. We're just waiting for your signal,"

Luo Zheng spotted the two as they were carefully being lured in by Li Rang using his knowledge of alcoholic drinks.

Zhenya walked back and forth, still on her pretend job as a waitress. As soon as the two were so engrossed in Li Rang's daily alcohol lesson, Zhenya took the card that was sticking out from the man's pocket.

"You got it?" Luo Zheng asked as the girl dropped the tray on the table.

Zhenya smirked, walking towards the exit, "All thanks to Li Rang,"

Dongdong arrived with the car, as Zibo opened the door for them, greeting the two happily, "Did you guys succeed?"

Zhenya nods, climbing on the car, "This is the easiest job I have ever done,"

In a few minutes, Li Rang walked out, throwing the bartender uniform in the trash, "Good work, Zhenya,"

Xinchun took the card from Zhenya's hand as he read the name written on it, "We got the right one."

Zibo leaned towards the front seat and read the name out loud, "Kim Taedong."