Chapter Five - Betrayed By a Loved One

A long week has passed, and Kakashi was always anxiously searching for a job either online or on the headlines of the local news papers; he was not going to give up that easily; he could not afford to. So the small silver-ette was in his room, in which almost resembled a enclosed closet, looking to find a job on his 2003 computer. It was such a awful drag having to resort to the computer; it was slow, sluggish, and it was not reliable to anyone who uses it whatsoever! You would be stuck on the loading screen for hours if you even dared to try and use it. God, could anyone save him from this unbearable hell! The excruciating worst part is, he hardly was able to see his father due to the loss of his job because Sakumo had taken any opportunity with double, night, and early day shifts as much as he could; he was also struggling to find a second job to work. But nonetheless, his father always wore that same fake smile whenever he was around his dear son; he even willingly treated Kakashi with such alluring kindness without any regard of him getting fired. It seemed unreal. Soon, Kakashi gave up the annoying wait game he had between with his ancient computer, and laid on his twin sized bed, trying to rest as his head was pounding with annoyance. However, it was short lived. He could faintly hear the front door squeaking unexpectedly as it opened, making the tiny male a babbled wreck while he was, at first, unsure if it were his precious dad's presence or not. Though, after a little while, he knew it was his father who was, in fact, home. But Kakashi could not shake off the slight sound of the ominous extra set of footsteps he could hear clicking on the old, scratchy, brown wood floor. He stayed incredibly silent, curious to see if anyone was talking, but he was met with the same, unwanted quietude. That was until his father called out his name for Kakashi to meet him out, and Kakashi abide, obligating his arms to lazily lift himself off from the bed until he stood. Then he eased his way out of his tiny room, in search of his father before figuring that he was in his regular room sized office. For some odd reason even before he had entered the office, Kakashi could feel this forbidden, almost sinister type arua around the ivory colored knob as he touched it. It granted him unwanted chills slithering down his spine and back up to his neck, but he fought his suspicion, and cautiously approached inside the room. The small silver-ette was suddenly met with the wide back of a tall man, perhaps the astonishing height of six foot and one inch, completely towering over his own small figure as he was five foot 7 inches. It was a little unsettling really, almost threatening with such the height difference...though, the bitter aura radiating off that man did not help either, and it was quite sickening. The mysterious tall figure wore a dark, violet colored suit with exquisite jewels used as its stitching while he had a fedora that matched along his other articles of clothing. Kakashi even noticed the man having a watch accessory made entirely of gold, outlined with small diamonds. Oh yes, he looked expensive and rather cocky like. It did not help the fact that he was standing straighter than a light pole to show off his s pride and glory. He could already see the awfully visible smirk the man presented even without being able to see his face just yet. Though, his analyzing was interrupted by his father being since he had finally noticed that his dear son had entered the room as wanted.

"Oh Kakashi, please come in," Sakumo anxiously insisted abrasively as he brushed his palms together, gesturing afterwards with his hand slightly raised for his son to meet him where he was standing, which was in front of the mysterious, too well dressed man. Honestly, Kakashi was at first hesitant to finally be revealed of the other's face, but it could not have been avoided, no matter if he so wanted it to, but he followed his father's insistence, and sauntered his way towards his dad. He did not dare to spoil the secret of the man's face by taking an early sneak peek while he was passing the massive figure's thin sides, though, he swore that he could feel the sneaky stroke of a single finger steadily sliding down the center of his spine, once again, involuntarily releasing the terrible bitterness through the entirety of his body. Kakashi gulped as red flags were bestowed all throughout the room by that sly, repellent deed, in which made his cheeks flushed, so he hurried his way to his father.