VI

It's Monday again today, another school week to waste my life on. As I walked into the classroom a gush of warm air hit me and I could feel multiple pairs of eyes looking at me.

"Oh, my gosh~ Felix is so handsome."

I secretly roll my eyes on the inside and took a seat next to Chris, I unloaded my books from my bag onto my desk and brought my attention towards the teacher at the front of the classroom.  

I heard some shuffling behind me, I turn around to find out what is going on, but it seemed like everyone was listening to the teacher. I turn my head back to the teacher but I once again heard more shuffling. I turn my head back again, still, it looked pretty normal, everyone's either writing down notes or listening to the teacher.

"Rowan, are you passing notes in class?"

Rowan was sitting two seats behind me, I'm guessing the shuffling sounds were from him. The teacher walked down the aisle and stopped when she reached Rowan who is looking shocked. The teacher snatched the piece of paper in Rowan's hand and started reading it out loud. 

"What should I do? I can't get her to notice me, I really like her." The teacher turned back to Rowan who is now a red tomato and asked, "who is this girl?" there was no answer and the class stayed silent, you wouldn't want to say anything when a teacher is mad. 

"I do not want to see this kind of behaviour in my class again." The teacher said ripping up the piece of paper and throwing it in the bin. 

~~~~

It's the end of school, I walked to the locker area and did my locker combination, but it didn't unlock. I did my lock combination again, it still didn't budge. I did it again and again but it just won't open. I got frustrated, everyone in the school has left already and I probably missed my bus too. 

I punch the wall in frustration, my phone, keys and pretty much everything is in there. I heard some giggling behind the lockers and I walked behind to only see Lilliana on the floor, in tears and having a really hard time trying not to laugh.

When she saw me she knew she was busted, so she started laughing out loud. I glared at her.

 "Did you change my lock combination?" I said with obvious annoyance in my tone.
"No..." she said between her laughs 
"Then, what did you do?"

I waited for awhile as she calmed herself and got up from the floor, "all I did was switch my lock with yours. It was hilarious seeing you frustrated, you even punched the wall." she giggled.

"I know what I did idiot, I was there when it happened," I did an epic eye roll and crossed my arms, "now can you switch the locks back?"
"What's the magic word?"
I rolled my eyes, what am I, five years old? but I was desperate so I gave in. "Please?"
"Awwww~ you're so cute like a little kid," she cooed at me before skipping to her locker to get my lock. 

She walked back towards me with the lock in her hands, "here." I snatched my lock from her hands but I realised her lock was still on my locker.

"Can you get rid of your lock from my locker?"
"What's the magic word?"
"Pleaseeeeeee?"
"Fine."

She did her lock combination and gave my locker back to me. All thanks to her I missed my bus, now I have to wait half an hour for the next one.
"Thanks to you I missed my bus."
"You're welcome."

I quickly change my locker combination before I grab my stuff and leave. I walk out of the school gate and sat on the bench waiting for the bus. I took my phone out from my pocket and checked my notifications, I got a message from my mum. She said she's at the airport in Melbourne and will be home at about ten o'clock.

I completely forgot that my parents are coming home tonight. 

~~~~

I made myself some spaghetti for dinner while doing my assignment, that was not a good idea, I almost set the kitchen on fire. I sat down with a fork in one hand with spaghetti and a pen in the other writing.

Suddenly I heard some knocking at the door. I stood up from my chair to open the door. As soon as I did, my mum wrapped me in her arms practically being suffocated.

"How's my little boy? Did you miss me?"
"Yes I've missed you, I've been fine," I'm not at the moment though, I tried to signal dad to tell mum to let go of me, but all he did was ignore what's happening and walked inside the house. I feel betrayed.
"Mum, let's go inside first okay?"
"Oh, of course," My mum finally let go of me and I gasped for air.

"How's school Fely?" Fely is my nickname that only my parents use to call me.
"Fine."
"Nothing interesting?"
"Nope," I said popping the 'p', "mum, dad, there's spaghetti on the stove, you can have that for dinner." 
"Thank you Fely," mum said and pecked me on the cheek before walking to the kitchen.

I finished my spaghetti, put the pile of paper to the side and left the kitchen to get ready for bed.

I jumped into my bed and snuggled into my blanket
"Night mum, night dad," I shouted so they'll be able to hear from the kitchen
"Good night, son," They shouted back

I hope Lilliana gets a good night sleep, unlike me, I haven't had one in a while. I keep getting nightmares. Nightmares that my most loved person, keeps running away from me, when he or she reaches a cliff he or she would turn around and smile before jumping off. The thing is, once I wake up I can't remember what that person looked like. It could've been one of my parents or one of my friends, but I'm not sure. 

I tried to remember that horrible dream and who that was, but my eyelids got heavier and heavier before I fell asleep.

~~~~

A/N

this chapter is kind of a filler, but not? It's not exactly a filler. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for writing such a crappy story. This is my first fanfic that I actually bother to write though so...yeah.

Lottie