“Oliver, I told you not to do that anymore,” Dakota grumbled from beside him, his face beet red.

                Ollie rolled his eyes, adjusting a couple of the colorful bracelets on his wrist. “Oh puh-lease Koda, you know you love it.” Ollie gave him a wink, and Dakota scowled.

                “I do not,” he huffed, grabbing Ollie’s fedora and thwacking him on the head with it. Ollie angrily snatched it back.

                “Hey! No touching the hat, that’s a rule Kody.” Ollie pouted, fixing the fedora back onto his jet black hair, before pinching Dakota’s cheeks. “Besides, you’re too adorable not to kiss,” he cooed.

                Dakota slapped his hands away, about to retort something else.

                “Oliver James Capello, you better not be bugging Kody again.” Another guy joined us, setting his lunch tray down as he sat on the other side of Oliver. He just gave off this ‘serious’ aura, making me shrink back a bit.

                “What? Moi? Why, I’d never! How could you even suggest such a thing Nicky poo?” Ollie gave this new guy the puppy dog eyes, who sighed, running a hand through blonde hair. Huh, him and Dakota had oddly similar features, including build. They looked about the same height too.. odd. The only difference were their eyes. Whereas Dakota had grey eyes, this new person, Nick, had brown eyes.

                Nick rolled his eyes. “Oliver, leave my brother alone, you know he gets embarrassed easily.”

                “Hey! Do not!” Dakota protested immediately.

                “But Nicky poo! Look at his face, he’s just too cute for his own good,” Ollie whined childishly. “I can’t help but want to kiss those adorable cheeks!”

                “Save your damn kisses for your boyfriend,” Dakota grumbled, glaring at Ollie. “We have the same goddamn face anyways.”

                A thoughtful look crossed Oliver’s face, before he smiled. “That’s true! Come here Nicky poo!” Oliver lunged towards Nick, throwing his arms around Nick’s neck. Ollie started to over-enthusiastically pepper Nick’s face with kisses, when Nick’s eyes darted over towards me for a moment before he tried to gently pry Oliver off.

                “Not now Ollie,” he said gently, pushing Oliver back into his own seat.

                “Aww, why not?” Ollie pouted, hands still clasped behind Nick’s neck. Nick’s eyes once again looked towards me, and this time Oliver caught the look. Oliver retracted his hands, gesturing to me in a nonchalant way. “Oh her? That’s just Koda bear’s girlfriend.”

                I blushed instantly. Girlfriend? Where did he even get that idea?

                “Oliver shut up,” Dakota groaned, laying his head down on the table. You could see the blush creeping up to the tips of his ears too. So I wasn’t the only one embarrassed.

                “Girlfriend?” Nick inquired curiously, a slim brow being raised.

                “Not my girlfriend,” Dakota muttered, his words muffled by the table. I was too stunned and embarrassed to speak. Not only had Dakota joined me, but these two other guys that I had no idea existed did too.

                “Uh, Kody? Care to do some introductions?” Nick spoke, still looking as stoic and composed as he did when he first got here.