𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥. aso rito

Most of the things said in the story about the animals is pure fact
It was getting extremely difficult to continue. You always seemed like you were going out every week. Aso had no idea why, just that it was something you needed. You were sick a lot recently, but Aso being slightly airheaded he suspected the stomach bug or food poisoning. You were three months in to your pregnancy and still hadn't told your boyfriend. You were afraid of what he would say. You both were still young, would he not want the child? To get your mind off of the sickness and to get you fresh air, he decided to take you to the zoo for an private tour.

As you got into his car, you slowly got nervous. You wondered if someone would tell that you were pregnant and out you. You buckled up anyway making sure to adjust your body in a way that the strap wouldn't hurt the baby. Along the way, Aso was humming each song on the radio while you twiddled your thumbs. Aso suddenly cut the silence. It startled you slightly "You know. You can always go to sleep."
"I'm good, I'm not tired." Truth is you wanted to be awake to make sure nothing bad happened to your belly. Although you just finished your first trimester which is most dangerous, you can still hurt the baby.
"It's just I know you haven't been getting a lot of sleep."
"I'm okay, I promise."
Finally after what seemed like forever, Aso finally parked the car. You unbuckled and got out, and when Aso wasn't looking, you lightly rubbed your stomach.

You smiled at Aso as he took your hand and you both headed toward the gates to pay for your day tickets. Ahead you notice a nice woman waving towards you two. You pull Aso towards her though he detests. "Hi there guys! Welcome to the Saikou Zoo! I'm your personal tour guide for today, just call me Romi!"
You both shook her hand and you started your voyage taking a couple breaks to sit down.

"Our first animal is the giraffe. Although they're still endangered, with our help they have slowly been growing in population." As you walked towards the edge of the pen the weirdest thing occurred. The female giraffe that was in there walked over and leaned her head over to you. She smelled your hair and licked it slightly, causing you to smile. "That's Ronnie! It looks like she likes you!"

Aso jokingly stuck his finger up to the giraffe. "Back off Ronnie, she's mine!" You laughed and kissed his lips lightly. As you walked away you noticed the giraffe trotting behind you trying to catch up. You continued to walk to the next exhibit, the otters. As you walked up to the glass with wonder in your eyes you noticed the otters looked toward you. "Babe! (Y/N)! You're getting all the attention! Leave some for the rest of us!" Aso joked.

"Yeah! This is very strange. Otters are usually very playful, and although they're playful with you, the look like they're holding back. You're attracting so much attention from all the animals!"

"I wonder why." Aso now started to pay more attention to you. How were you getting more attention from the animals? He looks at your mannerisms and kept checking on you every couple of minutes. Next Exhibit, the tigers! Same as before. You approached the glass as the tour guide was telling you the about the animal. The tiger slowly approached as you put your hand on the glass. It rubbed its head against the glass and everyone awed, but the odd thing was your hand was slightly far away from your stomach. The big cat rubbed its head towards your stomach. Aso looked at you in thought.

It happened twice more after that, the gorilla you visited who's name was Pama and the wolves. The second you walked up to her the gorilla put her hand on the glass by yours before moving it to over your chest as if telling you about your heart. The wolves tried to pounce on you, and licked the glass as you left. Aso was edging on a couple of theories. There was the one that sat in the back of his mind. He wasn't sure. Until, he told you you guys would be standing in the dolphin pool. You had to put on a wet suit. You called the trainer over finally and whispered giving her the gist of everything. "Look miss. There's no inching toward this with subtlety . I'm pregnant. I don't want my boyfriend to know, I don't know how he'll react. Can you do me a favor?"
"Of course, yes."
"Can you stall him while I go in? It'll look like the water is refracting light to make my stomach look bigger."
"It'll be difficult, but sure."

Sure enough, as soon as Aso came out, the trainer to him to go back in to help him "fix his suit" which was your cue to go in. You walked towards the water and the dolphins sensed movement in the water. One of the dolphins touched its nose to your belly. Aso came up behind you.

"How cute! It likes you!"
"Yeah!"
The dolphin suddenly bumped Aso out of the water by hitting him with her tail. She went back to you and the other female dolphins circled you. The tour guide gasped in awe. "No way!"

Aso looked at her confused. "What?"

"The only time dolphins do that is to protect. So it's either they thought you were in danger or... you're pregnant." Your entire world suddenly shrunk as you looked nervously at everyone.

You stuttered out trying to make it seem like she was wrong. Even though she was completely correct. "N- No... how do you know that?"

"You see scientifically dolphins sense ultrasound. It's what they use to locate each other and food. But little known fact, the dolphin can hear a baby's heart beat when a woman is pregnant. Behaviorally they are very nurturing so the circle the pregnant one, and protect it from predators."

Aso looked at you in shock. "Is this true are you pregnant?"

You sniffles and tears fell from your eyes as you muttered out a 'yes' waiting for the response. Suddenly water splashing around sounded, and you got worried. A passionate kiss was placed on your lips and an embrace held you in place. "How long were you going to wait to tell me?!"

"I was scared. I didn't know how you would react!"
"Honey, (y/n), you know I love you more than anything. Why would you think I'd be anything, but happy and excited?"
"I don't know...."

He quickly started pulling you out of the water. "How long has it been since you found out?" He stood there.

"3 months."

"3 months?! Baby I would've made sure you were off your feet if I knew." You kissed him lovingly.

The tour guide was so giddy. "It all makes sense! The animals, not just the dolphins, sensed your pregnancy! They sensed it! Amazing! OO! Do you have a baby bump?"

You came out of the water fully to reveal a small but very visible baby bump. Aso got on his knees and kissed it. The photographer who was stationed on the side took a picture and framed that moment. The day Aso found out both his baby's were growing.