Chapter 11 - Tourists

"What are we doing?" I say getting out of the car. "You'll see once you turn around." Jordan says. I turned around and saw a massive building. "Space Needle??" I ask excitedly. Jordan nods his head. I jump around, quite happy. "Hey calm down." Graser said laughing. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I heard the noise of a picture being taken. "OMG! I'm sorry I had too. You guys are way too cute!" A girl says I separated from Graser and gave the girl a hug. "Thank you for the support. It means a lot." I say to her smiling. We both let go and smile at eachother. "It's my pleasure. You two are adorable and I hope you don't mind but I'm putting that on twitter." She says to me, I nod my head and we say goodbye. We all walk towards the tower and see every cube member. I let go of Graser's hand and walk towards Dul, Stacy and Bee. "Hey guys." I say smiling. "How're you feeling?" Dul asks me, she sounded concerned. "I'm feeling a lot better, happier." I say to her smiling. "Are you going to tell Graser?" She whispers to me. I look over to him, he's laughing with all the boys. I smile and turn back to Dul. "Maybe not. He just seems happy and me telling him might make him sad. I highly doubt it, but I don't want to take the risk." I whisper back she nods and tells me she understands. "Oh My God The Cube Members!" We hear someone scream. A girl ran over and gave Bayani a hug. She whispers something into his ear and he laughs. She continues and hugs everyone, then she gets to me. "Hi Rose." She says to me, a frown on her face. "What's up?" I ask her. "I don't want to hug you." She says to me, I can see her smirking. "Why not?" I ask her, feeling like crap again. She snorts loudly. "Cause slut." She whispers, I felt the frown forming on my face. "Hey Rose can you take a picture of all of us for me please?" She asks, acting sweet again. "Um... Sure." I say taking her phone. I go back and they line up. "Smile." I say, trying to sound enthusiastic. I take the picture and the girl takes her phone back. "Hey, um can you take a picture of all of us for me?" I ask her, she snatches my phone and gets in position. "Well go." She says angrily. I go next to Graser and Dul. They put their arms around me so I put my arms around them. "Smile!" The girl calls enthusiastically and innocently. I can't believe her, acting all innocent and sweet in front of the others. Then completely dissing me when their backs are turned. She says goodbye and leaves. Graser comes up to me and puts his arm around me. "Hey, you ok? You don't sound so happy anymore." He says to me, putting his arm around my waist. "Yeah. Cause little miss princess called me a slut." I said angrily. "Some people." Graser says. I sigh and we all walk into the building together. "So stairs or elevator?" Ryan says. I run up to the elevator and press the button. Half of us go in one elevator and the others go in another. It was pretty squeezy, I was stuck inbetween Graser, Ryan and Parker. We all had a chat and Graser told them what the girl said to me. They cheered me up and I started to feel better. Finally, the elevator opened. We all filed out and went to the window. I looked out and smiled, it was all so beautiful. Seattle, I didn't want to leave. I want to stand here for the rest of my life. Just looking at the view, taking it in. I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist and I am brought out of my thoughts. "Liking the view." Graser says, it's just Graser. "Oh, um yes I am actually. I want to stand here forever. You holding my waist with your head on my shoulder. It would be perfect." I say sighing. "But that can't happen. We have to go home tomorrow." I say sighing again. "We have LA tomorrow. You'll get to meet Andrea Russet and JennxPenn and do a Collab with them." He said to me. "Oh yeah!" I say smiling again. I turn around and wrap my arms around Graser's neck. "I'll just let you know, you and everyone made this a perfect trip. Imagine if I didn't meet you. I probably wouldn't be here, with all my new best friends." I say smiling. He smiles right back at me. I give him a kiss, probably the longest most memorable one in our relationship. I pulled away and felt happy, I had to tell him. I had to do it tonight. I can't keep the secret any longer. We all got pictures together and pictures of the view. We were probably there for ages, but it was definitely the most fun if had in a long time.