Felicity Smoak- Proposal (c)

You had spoken to your brother about where to find your girlfriend, and although he wasn't happy about you fraternizing with one of his employees whilst she was supposed to be working, but he made an exception.

Your brother supported your relationship but didn't enjoy it if it got in the way of your girlfriend working when she was supposed to. Today was different from any other day, so he allowed you to distract her- one of the bonuses of being her boss' sister.

Quickly you made your way to her office, opening her door instantly getting her attention.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned turning away from her computer to look at you.

"I have gotten you out of work for a few hours, I wanted to take you somewhere," you smiled.

She was dubious at first but with a bit of persuasion you got her out of her office and within half an hour you had driven yourself and Felicity to your destination of choice.

Felicity looked slightly confused as to what was going on as you hadn't explained the purpose in you taking her out of work and dragging her away.

"What are we doing here?" She questioned.

You had taken her to a park just outside of Starling City. It was practically empty, but it was the place where you and Felicity had gone on your first date over two years ago.

"I've been thinking about something for some time now, and this seemed like a perfect place to do so," You smiled slightly nervous.

"Are you okay?" She questioned clearly seeing your nerves.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something."

"And you had to do it here?"

"Well I didn't have to but it seemed right," you smiled softly, "Felicity, I love you so much. You are so amazing, and I have no idea why you've stuck by me for so long but I love you for it and I'm not going to argue with it. You are so goddamn beautiful, and so intelligent, you are probably the smartest person I know. And although you don't have to you help my brother, you do so much good and are so selfless. I don't think I could have ever asked for a better girlfriend because you are always there and you always cheer me up. My main point of this is I am so in love with you, and I would love the pleasure to call you my wife. Will you marry me Felicity Megan Smoak?"

Her face contorted showing a variety of different emotions but then settled on shock as you held out the open ring box to her.

"Are you serious?" She questioned.

"Not the response I was looking for."

"Sorry. Of course I want to marry you," she smiled.

You leaned in pressing your lips firmly to hers before slipping the ring onto her finger.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.