P R O L O U G E

I layed in the fetal position as he continued to kick me over and over. I whimpered in pain even though I wanted to scream out, but I couldn't let him see me weak. I was going to make it out of this. The kicking stopped and I weakly looked up to catch him staring dead at me. I gave him the most hateful look I could muster up even though I was in so much pain.

"Oh you haven't had enough huh bitch?!" He leaned down in my face yelling. I gave him no answer which made him more demented. I saw his hand raise then out of fear I squeezed my eyes shut before it even connected to my face.

WHAP!

He slapped me with an open hand. I brought my chained hands to my face for protection. He grabbed them and held them together with just one of his hands and rolled me on to my back. I was way too weak to even fight back. He continued the beating to my face until he saw blood. I felt myself slipping into darkness but he wouldn't let that happen.

"Just fucking kill me already!" I screamed but it came out hoarse due to not having water or speaking for the last 24 hours.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do bitch!" He yelled back. He let my hands go and stood up, he then began to undo his belt buckle I closed my eyes and prayed. This was not the end and sure as hell wasn't the beginning.

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

& ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY . . THIS BOOK WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU !