Prologue

When I arrived back with Wesker, it was a rather bittersweet reunion. He brought me into a private room, and sat me down, answering every single question I had with a solemn look.

He held nothing back from me.

When I was a little girl, my blood specifically had been genetically modified by various mutating chemicals and tested with prototype strains of viruses they were creating.

Wesker said that during that time, the viruses were more as a testing agent, to see if the chemicals inside my system were to react oddly to the viruses. To their surprise, my body reacted to neither virus they injected me with.

They even went as far as injecting me with a strain of a common cold, up to an advanced Flu virus for any sort of results, but to no avail.

Right when I was released to be trained under Wesker, a sample of my blood was reanalyzed to see how the chemicals in my blood reacted to further tests. However the blood sample was limited, what they discovered instead shocked all scientists in the laboratories.

My blood, heavily mutated by a precise strain of chemicals, some even considered illegal, and some which unfortunately weren't kept under record, created an advanced type of antibody that seemed to kill of any strain of foreign contaminant. It was possible that even the worst case of smallpox could be fought off as if it was a simple minor infection.

What the scientists, especially William Birkin discovered, as he separated the platelet rich plasma from his share of the sample, was not only could my blood resist any disease or infection, it could easily be manipulated into a possible vaccine, which if it were to go onto the black market, would cost more than millions of dollars.

It could easily be manipulated into a cure for cancer if they had wished for it to be so.

However, this was Umbrella we were speaking of. Unfortunately, they aren't the good guys.

My blood was used in the making of the G-Virus back in Raccoon City. It acted as an enhancer, a speeding agent to where as soon as you were exposed to the virus, the agent could take over the entire body in as little as a few hours.
The reason I wasn't affected by the Virus when I was exposed was because it was my blood mixing amongst my blood, it was impossible for my own blood to attack itself.

Back in Spain, once again my blood chose to protect me by killing off the Las Plagas Queen, antibodies eating it away like corroding metal. The only reason I felt pain was the fact that the parasite tried to fight back, but it failed.

Wesker said that at one point, various scientists from what remained of Umbrella attempted to search for me, but eventually died off. If I was the ultimate cure, yet the key to death, they either wanted to kidnap me for more blood, or kill me off to prevent further power getting into the wrong hands.
Unfortunately, Wesker got to me first.

He used my blood as a key component for his ultimate type of parasite.

He made sure I was part to blame if his plan were to fail, but I was willing to risk it.

You knew the B.S.A.A would get involved sooner or later, hearing word of their arrival spread to you faster than a wildfire. You planned to helped them, your mind quickly thinking of possible ways to do so, you wouldn't go unspoken of course. You had a voice and it needed to be heard.

To the world, were were dead, invisible from society. However, to those in Africa, who were exposed to the new type of Las Plagas, you were known once again as Queen of the Crows.
A white shadow in plain sight.
A beacon to worship for the true God.
A voice for the power of women.
A Queen those should fear.

A cure hidden in plain sight.