Babies

Jungkook stumbles upon a website for parenting and suddenly wants children.

"Wow." Jungkook whispers in awe. The hybrid had been browsing a website called 'www.perksofbeingaparent.com'.

He hadn't meant to be on the page for hours but after seeing pictures of little children and their parents, he lost track of time. By the time you came home for work Jungkook had read over 30 articles about the joy of being a parent.

"I'm home!" You call out though you get no response. You walk up the stairs to your room and catch Jungkook watching something strange. Cute baby videos. "Baby?" Jungkook stands up and grabs your wrists.

"I want babies. Lots of them. I've already read up on human/hybrid children. I have also calculated your last period and scheduled when you'll be ovulating. I want babies now." The tall bunny hybrid let's out and exasperated breath. 

You stand there in shock. "Kookie, you can't just say you want a baby. I need time to think."

Jungkook scoffs "You have plenty of time to think. Your next ovulation session is in 3 weeks. Don't you want to start a family with me?" Jungkook gives you the cutest little pout and his ears lower to make it more affective.

You sigh and squash your hand in his face. "I don't know, I think we need time to think about this. Children are expensive and with my current job I don't know if I can take care of another person. What if I become a bad mother? What if something goes wrong?"

You rest your head on Jungkook's chest, his heart beating faster than a humans. "Alright. We'll wait. I'll get a job and we can save up money and become prepared to be the best parents ever.You'll look so beautiful swollen with my kin."
You blush and Jungkook laughs ate your reaction.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now let's talk about getting you a job.