Im coming BOI

YOUR POV

I get off the plane and find my stuff at the airport thing. I start walking down the road. After a few minutes of walking I find my apartment that I had bought a week or two ago. I get out the keys (they were mailed to me) and unlock the door. I unpack all my clothes and stuff and sit on the bed and open my messages.

Y/n: Hey Joonie!

Namhoe: Joonie? New nickname? Cute.

Y/n: ew im leaving.
Y/n: bye

Namhoe: no im sorry lol

Y/n: you will be very sorry soon.

Namhoe: what?

Y/n:  (:

Namhoe: okay?... I got to go to work.

Y/n: but its like 7 pm?

Namhoe: bye

Y/n: oshitmyasshoel

Namhoe has disconnected with you

The fuck?

Y/n: Namjoon?

Your message could not be sent

This dumbass hoe blocked me. Just wait Namjoon. Just you wait...

I lay down and cover up holding onto my pillow tightly. Jet lag. Great. I slowly fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up and put on black joggers, black hoodie, black hat, black sunglasses, and black nike's. I brush my hair and my teeth and look at the clock. Its 1:28 pm. I grab my moneys and walk out of my apartment. I walk to the nearest Boba shop and order something. I look for a place to sit and see a guy. He kinda looks like Yoongi. Hmm.. I walk over to him and stand in front of him. He looks up at me. Its Yoongi. This is going to be fun. I look at him and he looks back.

I snap out of my thoughts "uh can I sit here?"

He nods.

I sit and start to sip my boba. After a few minutes I see him staring.

I look at him "um what are you staring at?"

He shakes his head "nothing. Im Yoongi.."

I nod "im Y/n"

He chuckles "my friend has a friend named that.."

I tilt my head "really? I guess my name is kind of common."

He shrugs "yeah, actually that friend, he is coming here in a few minutes so we can talk about work." He looks out the window "oh there he is!"

I look out the corner of my eye and see Namjoon walking towards the door. I jump up. "YOONGI! I uh.. im going to go sit over there.."
I run to the table across the room before Yoongi can say anything and tilt my head down so my hair is covering my face but I can clearly see Namjoon. That hoe, lying to me and not telling me anything about him being an Idol. I see Yoongi and Namjoon look at me. I look away. I clearly hear Namjoons voice saying "I dont know why she ran away Yoongi, maybe you scared her?" His voice is so hot. Makes me... M O I S T.  I get out my phone again and try to text him.

Y/n: namjoon?

Your message could not be sent

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and finish my drink. I see Yoongi and Namjoon get up and walk out. I slowly follow behind. They start walking in the opposite way of my apartment. I silently sigh because I know ill get lost because I dont know this town very well. Yoongi and Namjoon stop walking and I quietly jump behind a trash can. They start talking and Namjoon walks away from yoongi. Yoongi walks the opposite way. Of course I follow N"amjoon. He walks until its dark. Me being me, I followed him everywhere not caring about the lack of daylight. That is until he walked into what Im assuming is his house. I walk away feeling accomplished because I now know where he lives. I walk away. Its dark. My phones dead. I walk down a dark sidewalk hearing noises behind me. I turn around but see no one. I start walking faster. I hear footsteps behind me. I run and they start to run too. I start crying and I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and backhand the person.

He groans "the fuck?"

I look at his face closely and see Yoongi.

I hug him tightly still crying. "Yoongi im lost.."

He lightly pushes me off "I was taking my nightly stroll and I saw you. But you started running."

You look down. "Can you help me find my house?"

He nods

You look at him "The apartment complex is named n0jAms"

He grabs my hand "hold onto me so you wont get lost again. But dont think of this as anything. Youre lost and im helping you not anything else."

I nod showing him a greatfull smile.

We start walking and we get there within 20 minutes. I unlock my door and we both walk in. I walk to my room and he follows. I get in my bed and cover up. He lays beside me. I look at him wide eyed

"Uh yoongi?"

He groans "im tired I helped you. You owe me. So let me sleep here."

I nod and lay back down. He gets under the covers and curls into a ball. Cute. I think Yoongi and I are going to be great friends. I yawn and slowly drift off into sleep.

Namjoon, I wont hide forever. You cant block me in real life either. Watch out.