Chapter Two: Awkward Vlog

Suddenly everyone started clapping, the sound echoing in my ears. All the lights felt like they were blinding me. The sight started leaving my eyes and sweat poured down my face. I honestly felt as if I could pass out at any moment. Why was it so hot in here? My lips became numb and dizziness clouded my brain. My legs, which could no longer hold me up, buckled and I dropped to the floor. My sight had long since left me and I distantly heard a "Bella!" being called out.

"Oh shit." Someone said, but I could barely hear them. My hearing was slowly leaving. All of my senses numbed and I could no longer remember anything that was happening.

"Bella? Bella please wake up..." I groaned and opened my eyes, staring up at the hotel ceiling. "Oh my gosh, you're awake!" Brooke screamed and smiled down at me, as her face came into my view.

"Umm... Yeah..." I replied, sitting up slowly as my mind became dizzy.

"Wow. I didn't think you'd pass out! I mean, get embarrased, yeah. But pass out?"

"Chill." I told her and looked around. "We're back in the hotel room?"

"Yeah. I brought you back here because VidCon didn't have any beds or anything for you to lie down on. Plus, I thought you needed to rest. By the way-"

The hotel room door opened, cutting her off. Toby walked in holding a drink holder from McDonald's with three drinks in it. "Uh, hey." He said, setting the drinks down along with the room key.

I turned to look at Brooke, an incredulous look on my face. "What is he doing here?" I hissed.

"He wanted to make sure you were okay." She whispered back.

Toby cleared his throat, making us both look up. "I... I can hear you."

“…Sorry.” I replied, a blush rising to my cheeks.

Silence…

“I got you guys some Coke.” Toby said, handing Brooke a drink and holding mine out to me. I looked up at him and caught his gaze. His eyes were… so… beautiful… Green and… shiny. They made my heart beat faster and butterflies flutter in my stomach. Toby swallowed hard and stared back at me.

“I should… go…” Brooke said and both me and Toby turned our heads to her and shouted, “NO!” We looked back at each other with strange looks. “Honestly, I really do have… somewhere to be.” She said, smiling sheepishly at me.

I narrowed my eyes. “Who is he and where does he live?”

She smiled and ruffled my hair. “You know me so well! His name is Evan. He lives in Ohio. He’s adorable. He plays in a band.”

I grimaced.

“I know how you feel about guys in bands, but I really like this one!”

I grunted. “Fine.”

“Yay! Love you!” She said, kissing my cheek, then turned toward Toby, jabbing a finger into his chest. “Take care of her. Don’t leave her.”

“I won’t!” he replied, throwing his hands up in surrender.

“Good. Bye!” she said, and slammed the door shut behind her.

“Wanna… go for a walk?” Toby asked me. He was lying back on the extra bed, throwing a balled up paper in the air and catching it. We’d been trying to think of something to do ever since Brooke left.

“Nah. I think I sprained something when I passed out on the stage.”

“Oh.”

“Wanna… go see Avengers?”