Chapter 21

Last Chapter- I rolled my eyes and snapped and they put back on straight faces "right, I think we have a problem" I look at them confused "we know what the Joker's plan is, with Robin" I nod they look at me with sad faces "I don't think we can lie anymore" I look back at Rob and he shrugged and I turn back to them "why not".

Ok so here the next chapter and I hope you people enjoy, also i'm sorry for making you wait so long to find out Joker's sneaky plan but here it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We already knew that he planned to kill him along with the bat but he plans on sneak attacking and chasing the beat to make him watch while he does it himself then kill the bat's" my eyes widen and I froze. They look at me worried and waved a hand in front of my face, "flower bud" I snapped out of it slowly "what are we going to do" they look at each other and look back at me and frown "I don't think you are going to be able to his your secret for any longer". I look back at Dick who looks worried as well I keep my eyes on Dick "give me a minute along with Rob" I heard footsteps so I closed the door and locked it.

I walked back over to Dick and unlocked his cuffs again and and frowned at me "what do you want to do" I look down and then walk out and go to my room for a minute or two and do something that needed to be done before I return back to his cell and grab his hand.

I pull him up and unlock the door and run out he pulled on my hand once we get down the hall "where are we going" I smile and keep pulling his hand and we get to a secret exit of mine and open the door and we get outside. "Where are we going Y/N" I stop pulling his hand and turn to him "you can leave now before everything breaks lose" he looks at me confused "what do you mean by that" I smiled sadly.

 "I did what I had to do" I pulled out his mask and placed it on his face and pulled him in for a kiss then heard police sirens in the background and I pulled away and DIck looked confused and turned around to see the lights and I gave him his utility belt "go" he was about to protest "just go please" he took out his grappling gun and shot it to the building next to us.

The cops finally showed up in front of the ally way we were in and pointed there guns at me and I put up my hands in surrender and two of them came in hand cuffed my hand and led me to the Arkham truck and sat me in the back and before they closed the door I saw Dick still on the rooftop staring at me shocked so I looked away as they closed the door 'it was the only way'.

Time Skip

I was riding in the van still but we came to a stop and the door opened and two guards grabbed my arms and pulled me to the front doors and lead me to a cell and pushed me in and closed the door and I sat on the bed. I looked across to the next cell and it was empty so I sighed 'we broke out all my villain friends so now there no one to talk to'.

Time Skip

I has been a week and i'm still in Arkham but I need it to stay that way or else Joker will kill Dick and I can't have that so I called Arkham and told them my location and helped Dick escaped, this is how it has to be so I can keep Dick safe. 

Today was my day to work out in the garden so the guards came and got me and took me outside and I was in the green house when I saw something on the edge of the wall around the prison but I shagged the weird feeling off. Once I was done at the garden there walked my back to my cell, on my way back to my cell and Doctor Bartholomew, Cimmosemner Gordon, and Batman and Robin my eyes widen "you can lead her to the interrogation room" and we walked past all of them.

When we got to the interrogation room the sat me down and Batman and Robin came in and the Commissioner made sure the doctor and the guards left. I looked down not wanting to look at Dick, "tell me where the Joker is hiding out with all the criminals from Arkham that you, him, Harley, and Poison Ivy broke out" I kept my mouth shut and kept my eyes on the ground "V/N" I look up slowly and keep a blank expression on my face.

Batman looked over at Robin and he was staring at me so while Batman 'who btw I knew was Batman ever since Dick found out my identity' was looking at Dick I glared at him and he looked down. "Let me talk to her, were the same age maybe I can get something out of her" Batman look suspicious but nodded and left the room "what are you trying to do, blow our cover" he came over to me and made me stand up and then took over the harness jacket or whatever they call them I really didn't care at the moment.

Once he got it off he turned me to face him and pulled my waist so there was no room between us then he put his forehead on mine "why would you do that" I frowned "I had to" he lifted my chin with his finger "no you didn't we could have left until the heat was off" I shake my head and push him lightly.

"You know we shouldn't of done that, I didn't want you to get killed and Joker and your dad can't know that were together" he looked away before looking my in the eyes since when I got her they took my mask "you didn't have to do this" I smile lightly "yes I did" he pulled me in for a kiss.

When he pulled away "I need you" I smile and put my hand on his cheek "you really mean that" he nodded and grabbed my waist and pulled me in for another kiss. I pulled back "yes of course I do" I pecked his lips "you can go to my dads old warehouse and tell Batman I gave you the info" he smile and nodded "thank you but I should go" I nodded and put the jacket thing back on and walked out and after they were gone The guards took me back to my cell except they took me to a different one with window and I look at the guard confused.

"Why do I get a new cell" he rolled his eyes "because they suggested it" and he walked out slamming the door so I sat down on my bed and looked out the window. It ran through my head over and over again 'because someone suggested it' and I smiled the only person who know how much I love to look at the stars is Dick "thanks birdy".

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I am sorry this was a little short but I wanted to get all of you a new chapter so you could see what was going on and I also wanted to tell you that the book is coming to an end and I already have the ending chapter in mind so I really do hope that you enjoy the last few chapters. I am going to the last dew chapter be stuff from Dick and Y/N's past together and how she was became Scarecrow's daughter and then the ending chapters