Mercury: (Mercury play acts as a victim.) Ooh, Emerald! 

Tai opened his mouth only to quickly shut it when he noticed the look that Raven was giving him. 

Master thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!

Emerald glares at him, groaning angrily. She then walks away from him.

Mercury: Ugh... you're no fun today.

Qrow snorted at this. 

Mercury follows behind Emerald. The scene shifts to Emerald and Mercury entering a shop full of books. The shop owner can be heard humming a tune. Mercury stops near the door to look at books while Emerald approaches the counter and rings a service bell.

Tukson: Be right there! (Emerald looks back at Mercury. The shop owner is seen through a set of double doors carrying stacks of books as he walks backwards and out toward the counter.) Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! (He sets the stacks down offscreen.) How may I... (Turning around, he gasps and hesitates upon recognizing the two of them. Mercury is now holding a book.) How may I help you?

"He recognizes them" Ghira pointed out which peaked everyone interest. 

Mercury: (Although the book is open, Mercury is looking at Tukson.) Just browsing. (He shuts the book.)

Willow jumped at how loud the book had been. (I kid you not every time I watch this episode Mercury closing the book will always scare the crap out of me) 

Emerald: Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of "The Thief and The Butcher"?

Tukson: Yes we do.

Emerald: (excitedly) That's great.

Tukson: Would you... like a copy?

Emerald: No, just wondering. (Mercury closes another book.) 

"There trying to frazzle his nerves" Li pointed out. 

Oh, oh! What about "Violet's Garden"? In paperback?

Mercury: He's got it. Hardback too. (Mercury produces a book.)

Emerald: Ooh, options are nice.

Mercury: Eh, no pictures. (Mercury closes the book.) Hey! Do you have any comics?

Qrow snorted at this. Damn it this kid was comedy gold. 

Tukson: Near the front.

Emerald: Oh, no, wait! (The music score becomes decidedly more menacing as the camera zooms in on Emerald.) What... about... "Third Crusade"?

Tukson: (Tukson hesitates, visibly unnerved.) Um... I... (Mercury and Emerald are shown to be eyeing him carefully.) ...don't believe we carry that one.

"This is not good" An said worriedly. 

Mercury: (Mercury slams another book shut.) Oh.

Emerald: What was this place called again?

Tukson: Tukson's Book Trade.

Emerald: And you're Tukson?

Tukson: That's right.

Emerald: So then I take it that you're the one that came up with the catchphrase?

Tukson: Yes.